Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know the debate on "Stickers", and medal badge would probably be better. But it's all we got. With that being said, now that all the Sasquatch badges are out there, the Badlands Sasquatch badge is the best looking one... There, I said it. Lol
Sponsored

OP
OP
Razorback

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Truthfully i feel they all look hastily put together. BB integrates it nice and cleanly though. Obx is good.

Everyone has an opinion on this and the sasquatch package is sweet, badges or not. I'd get the package no matter what the badges look like. But ford could've made way better badges. It looks like it took them 5 minutes to make them.

Base is pretty good but some don't really want a literal sasquatch on the side. Its borderline approaching a themed vehicle like placing jurassic park stickers on the side of your jeep. Or zombie stickers. People will think you just really like sasquatch.

BB is great. Clean and subtle.

BD is ok. The writing fits there good but the sas is just slapped in there. The Sasquatch they use across the badges looks pretty generic but not much you can do with a small silhouette.

OBX is ok but unexciting.

BL and FE has same sas but covering part of the original badge. Even if the badge looks like a particular part of the female anatomy its a pretty sweet badge. The only one to feature a reflection that reveals a picture. The added writing makes the badge look too busy to me. The color change to carbonized grey is a nice touch.

WT I like. The sas is in a good spot. But, yes, I realize the redundancy in the FE and WT saying sasquatch at all.

Ford is doing this because a lot of people really want their bronco to show they have the package. I doubt they had planned on it based on the timing of these pictures coming out. But its a definite letdown. They look slapped together.

Id say with or without sas, yes BL is the best badge and a sasquatched Badlands is the ultimate bronco.

ipongtreat

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4-Door Bronco Badlands Sasquatch LUX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know the debate on "Stickers", and medal badge would probably be better. But it's all we got. With that being said, now that all the Sasquatch badges are out there, the Badlands Sasquatch badge is the best looking one... There, I said it. Lol
As soon as I saw the title of this thread, I assumed you were from the Dallas area. #KTCK

Regarding the badges, I like the BL but I have to sometimes force myself to see the skull (to avoid seeing something else). The Sasquatch seems a bit of an afterthought, though. Still, I tend to agree with your hot sports opinion.
Sponsored