Sponsored

Houston: Anyone got a Forscan that's used it with success?

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good morning! I'm looking for someone with experience that has the setup. I have never touched anything like this, but interested in unlocking the Rock mode in the Wildtrak etc. Anyone that has it and willing to share knowledge/do it?

Shot in the dark, but you don't get what you don't ask for :D
Sponsored

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Good morning! I'm looking for someone with experience that has the setup. I have never touched anything like this, but interested in unlocking the Rock mode in the Wildtrak etc. Anyone that has it and willing to share knowledge/do it?

Shot in the dark, but you don't get what you don't ask for :D
Assume you've found and gone through the Forscan thread on adding additional GOAT modes via Forscan (if not, hyperlink embedded) but you're perhaps looking for someone local to Houston who can provide hands on help with the changes. Unfortunately, I'm in North Texas. I have done the changes to the GOAT modes (added Sport to my FE) and it's really very, very easy to do. Arguably, more simple than the Fog light modifications, which are pretty easy as well. It seems like there is not much you can do to mess things up, and if do encounter a problem, post in the Forscan section and the folks there are really good about helping others out. #communityeffort Also, lots of YouTube vidoes out there on how to use Forscan. If really not comfortable giving it a whirl on your own, you might post in the Houston Bronco facebook group (I assume there is one) as I'd guess many have messed with adding GOAT modes and are on Bronco6G but might not frequent the Texas section. Good luck. It's a nice bonus feature to unlock.

DefNotBuddyLee

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang / Jeep / F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It does feel intimidating, but it is quite simple. With that said, if you end up near the Austin area (like on your way to LLano again) or want remote help, send me a message and I can help out. However, I would guess there are some Houston Bronco owners closer to home that can help out.

jhm66

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm in College Station and have successfully used Forscan to unlock two more GOAT modes on my Outer Banks/Sasquatch (Baja and Rock Crawl). When I first connected it gave me a message like "requires administrative upgrade" so I was able to update the software from the Forscan site online. Once done, connection was easy and I followed the steps provided on a YouTube channel. Also turned off the double-honk when closing the door while engine running.

Used the hack to turn off the seat belt chime. Strange process but it worked.

Richterman

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've used it successfully on my 22 badlands. I was nervous but it was easy