Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi All,

Does anybody in the Houston area know of any dealers that have got demo units? I know I probably won't see my Bronco until 2022 (October order/March conversion/MIC&SAS), but I'm itching to go for a test drive. I haven't even seen a Bronco in the Houston area yet, so I'm curious if the dealers have even gotten their demo units.

So far the only time I've actually seen a Bronco in person was the Houston Auto Show (and I loved it), but there were 30+ people standing around the same truck. I'd love to get a bit more 1 on 1 time with one.
Sponsored

PavementPrincess

Badlands
First Name
Asha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We got an email that Gullo in Conroe has one.

Ashley5180

First Edition
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150, 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Big Star in Pearland off of 288 has one. 4 door, 2.3 with squatch

Ironmomof3

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK, LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Randall Reed in Humble has a Rapid Red 4 door wildtrak with a soft top on display. I haven't been there but a friend has his FE on order there and his sales guy sent him a pic of it.

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Please keep updating if you care to. I will try to get some time this week to call around to confirm and I'll share what I find too.

I'd like to find a base, and or a Velocity Blue one!

Sponsored
OP
OP
PotatoSalad

PotatoSalad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We got an email that Gullo in Conroe has one.
I work in the Woodlands and finally made it out to Gullo in Conroe for my lunch break today. Was able to see the Badlands 4 door, but somebody was out driving the Sasquatch 2 Door Outer Banks. I may go back another time to test drive that one.

My current order is a SAS Black Diamond, but I think today's trip solidified I'm going to remove SAS and go for a Badlands when it's time for the MY22 re-order.

BrotaryEngine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The Mac Haik in the Memorial City area has a 4 door V6 soft-top Wildtrak available for test drives. They were quite laid back about it. I just walked in, asked if they had a demo and when it came back from the test drive it was on the salesman and I hopped in and took off.

BrotaryEngine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I work in the Woodlands and finally made it out to Gullo in Conroe for my lunch break today. Was able to see the Badlands 4 door, but somebody was out driving the Sasquatch 2 Door Outer Banks. I may go back another time to test drive that one.
Looking at their site, I see a notation that says "DEMO/RESERVATION HOLDERS ONLY" on the images of the 2 door they have. Are they enforcing that?

OP
OP
PotatoSalad

PotatoSalad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking at their site, I see a notation that says "DEMO/RESERVATION HOLDERS ONLY" on the images of the 2 door they have. Are they enforcing that?
I don’t think so. I told them I had a reservation, but mine is at another dealership and they never looked anything up. I just walked into the reception desk and she buzzed a salesman to come talk with me.
Sponsored