First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Br6nco, are you sure it's going by rail car from Pearland to Del Rio? It could be that Pearland was the last stop by train and is going by truck to Del Rio. You may want to call your dealer. They probably know. I haven't seen anything to be able to track the vehicle once it gets off the train but also haven't looked for that information. My Bronco just got on a train.
I'm in Houston. So from Pearland it was picked up via trailer and delivered to my dealer.
Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I took possession of a gorgeous velocity blue wikdtrak this weekend. Found a dealer with one on his lot and sold it at MSRP plus their dealer installed options. Some I woulda done anyway. So Iā€™m one of the cool kids now I hope. Now to find somewhere to get it dirty other than pollen. šŸ˜‚ I think I need a beach day!

OP
OP
79BKO

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So I took possession of a gorgeous velocity blue wikdtrak this weekend. Found a dealer with one on his lot and sold it at MSRP plus their dealer installed options. Some I woulda done anyway. So Iā€™m one of the cool kids now I hope. Now to find somewhere to get it dirty other than pollen. šŸ˜‚ I think I need a beach day!
It was good meeting you on Sunday.

coryfg

Wildtrak
First Name
Corrado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@SubmarineNuke congrats on the purchase and jealous you didn't have to go through everything most of us on this forum have. I ordered my Wildtrak in January 2021 and it is finally on a train right now heading to Houston. Should have it sometime next week.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@SubmarineNuke congrats on the purchase and jealous you didn't have to go through everything most of us on this forum have. I ordered my Wildtrak in January 2021 and it is finally on a train right now heading to Houston. Should have it sometime next week.
Oh, I was just impatient and couldnā€™t stand the wait and the lack of communication from Ford. I put tons of hours into searching, calling and texting dealers all over the place. And I drove 4.5 hours to get this one. So Iā€™d say I paid some dues šŸ˜‚

Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone got any good areas to get these Broncos dirty? Is extreme off-road in Crosby any good? Bolivar Peninsula down in Galveston? Anyone got any ideas for somewhere to play? Letā€™s go! (Mostly I just donā€™t wanna be at home and donā€™t wanna keep this truck on the pavement. We paid for all these features and capabilities, letā€™s use them!)

coryfg

Wildtrak
First Name
Corrado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh, I was just impatient and couldnā€™t stand the wait and the lack of communication from Ford. I put tons of hours into searching, calling and texting dealers all over the place. And I drove 4.5 hours to get this one. So Iā€™d say I paid some dues šŸ˜‚
@SubmarineNuke fair enough. I'll give you partial pain credit. Mine is trucking along. As of this morning, the train is in Edmond, OK so hope to have it soon and meet up to get mine dirty as well.

Richterman

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Picked up a lux package Badlands 4 door in area 51

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After obsessively calling the CSX automated tracking number, it looks like the train mine was on arrived at Pearland around 6am this morning. Anyone know what the current ballpark lead time is on vehicles getting released from the rail yard there?

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

After obsessively calling the CSX automated tracking number, it looks like the train mine was on arrived at Pearland around 6am this morning. Anyone know what the current ballpark lead time is on vehicles getting released from the rail yard there?
It can be a week or more!

Sponsored

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

FlyingScot

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was stalking that place daily looking for mine, saw everyone else's but never mine.
Starting a new job in the Galleria area day after tomorrow, I think I know where one of my first lunch breaks will be.

I did read on some of the Raptor forums that 'back in the day' the dealership could authorize an individual vehicle release from that yard, but no more, presumably due to the 'rona

whiterice

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just took delivery of my Bronco on Monday!

coryfg

Wildtrak
First Name
Corrado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs