Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That's crap telling you it was in Pearland without knowing. I will say I get an email every time a truck drops off vehicles at the 5 or so dealers I'm tracking. They've been delivering a lot of F-150's.

And the Ford email this morning confirmed the deal. Hopefully by Christmas I might see mine.
Sponsored

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's crap telling you it was in Pearland without knowing. I will say I get an email every time a truck drops off vehicles at the 5 or so dealers I'm tracking. They've been delivering a lot of F-150's.

And the Ford email this morning confirmed the deal. Hopefully by Christmas I might see mine.
For once I feel good about already waiting so long. Especially with the people the got built this week and last week with MIC.

Sulleyy

Black Diamond
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm Casey, I live in Memorial City and work in Katy. This will be my first Bronco, but not my first Ford. I promised myself after the 2004 Bronco prototype, that if Ford ever reintroduced it I would do whatever it took to get one. I was just a kid then, but I couldn't be more excited about making that dream come true. I'm a 7/14 reservation with a 4 door iconic silver outer banks with Sas, lux, 2.7, MIC and tow. If I get it this time next year, I will be happy. I ordered through Helfman Ford in Stafford, we have used them for years for all of our personal and company vehicles and they are excellent.
have you gotten a build date yet? My order is through them as well! Amazing dealership my dad has bought all his vehicles through them for years and I have too!

Sulleyy

Black Diamond
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A little late getting on board but my name is Amanda! I have a Black Diamond 4 door, soft top, rapid red, 2.3 on order with the amazing Helfman Ford! I ordered beginning of August last year and still waiting for a build date!

Sponsored

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A little late getting on board but my name is Amanda! I have a Black Diamond 4 door, soft top, rapid red, 2.3 on order with the amazing Helfman Ford! I ordered beginning of August last year and still waiting for a build date!
Welcome I am Jason and my truck has been built two months ago officially on Sunday. I have an 86 model to tide me over though.

Last edited:

RedDoor16

Outer Banks
First Name
Hudson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
4 door OBX inside the loop - my buddies are already giving me a hard time and calling it my "concrete princess."

Saw my first Bronco in the wild yesterday parked at the Astros game! Happen to be one of you?!

Ford Bronco Houston Area member Roll Call! IMG_7620

OP
OP
79BKO

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How's the Houston crowd doing?? Especially those who have their Bronco's. I went up to Tomball yesterday to test drive my salesman's Bronco. He has a 4 dr Wildtrak. I drove one at Off Roadeo but wanted to see how highway driving was. It was great. I've heard folks talk about road noise but this wasn't bad at all. I think my 2014 Ford Escape might be noisier. This was a hard top. He's had his 3 weeks and already a cracked windshield. So I think everyone needs to prepare for that. With the design and angle I thinks it's just a matter of time. He also had a scuff in the paint by the taillight from taking his top off. His wife was helping and it slipped. I'm planning to build a lift in the garage to take mine off and for storage.

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Still here, still waiting. Hoping MIC 2.0 is a head of schedule!

Getty

Big Bend
First Name
Bryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hello,

New guy here. Literally. I live in Kingwood. I just ordered a Big Bend soft top yesterday through Planet Ford in Spring.

When I originally went to the dealer I didn't think I had any hope to even get a Bronco on order but apparently Ford is accepting specific spec builds right now?

When I ordered, Planet Ford didn't give me any instructions on registering on Ford's website or anything like that but told me the Bronco should deliver is 6 to 8 weeks.

Then I looked on Bronco6G and I am guessing there is more of a backlog than the dealer admitted to.

So now I am really just trying to learn some community terminology for now.

For now I am off to read the remainder of this thread so I can hopefully meet up with some others in the community once my Bronco delivers.

Cheers!

Sponsored
OP
OP
79BKO

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hello,

New guy here. Literally. I live in Kingwood. I just ordered a Big Bend soft top yesterday through Planet Ford in Spring.

When I originally went to the dealer I didn't think I had any hope to even get a Bronco on order but apparently Ford is accepting specific spec builds right now?

When I ordered, Planet Ford didn't give me any instructions on registering on Ford's website or anything like that but told me the Bronco should deliver is 6 to 8 weeks.

Then I looked on Bronco6G and I am guessing there is more of a backlog than the dealer admitted to.

So now I am really just trying to learn some community terminology for now.

For now I am off to read the remainder of this thread so I can hopefully meet up with some others in the community once my Bronco delivers.

Cheers!
Welcome. It has been a roller coaster ride for sure. Let us know if we can help.

Getty

Big Bend
First Name
Bryon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm in Kingwood and picked up my Bronco on Friday! (it arrived at dealer on Wednesday and I had them tint it on Thursday.) In the past 2 days have seen two other ones in Kingwood! A 4 door Badlands cyber orange with hard top and a AMB 4 door big bend with soft top. My build date was 7/14. Got at Bob Utter in north of Dallas. (part of the Texas Buy group) Mine is manual trans with high package.

Ford Bronco Houston Area member Roll Call! IMG_7620
So purdy. I have only seen Sports around Kingwood so far. I'm in Bear Branch and work from home, though.

Ironmomof3

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK, LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So purdy. I have only seen Sports around Kingwood so far. I'm in Bear Branch and work from home, though.
Thanks!! Iā€™m in Sand Creek. Pretty much an Uber driver for the kids going back & forth to school. KHS & Deerwood

94Bravo

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F-150, 2014 Lexus IS350, 2008 Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Rosharon. Have 7/14 reservation and no clue as to what's going on. I guess that qualifies me to work for Ford Motor Co. :LOL:

amcap

Wildtrak
First Name
Paolo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 440 Conv
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Memorial Park area. A few weeks away (hopefully). Deleted about every bottleneck I could think of. 7/15 reservation - wildtrack. Changed to Badlands, removed the trailer hitch and MIC top. Wouldā€™ve waited for a ā€˜22 but Antimatter Blue is no longer being offered so had to jump. Should look like this one (not mine)

B9FD01CF-F288-493E-A1F2-B37DE9F973D2.jpeg

C1D0CEA3-05AE-4F22-95A6-8F0BD0D385A2.jpeg
Sponsored