First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC, 1968 Plymouth Road Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any update? I am/will be getting mine at Gullo as well. I actually spoke with him today via email...he assured me that there would be no mark up! Good luck!
Picked mine up last night! No markup, in and out pretty quickly without a bunch of nonsense. Heading to discount tire this morning!
Sponsored

Deleted member 22389

Big Star Ford in Manvel has Broncos $10k over MSRP............. Hope no one buys them

Bad Chewie

Badlands
First Name
Kristen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Big Star Ford in Manvel has Broncos $10k over MSRP............. Hope no one buys them
We went there this past Saturday. No way will we spend over MSRP. I will continue patiently waiting!

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Oof. Not what wanted to see. I'm hoping it's only for abandoned orders. Should be taking delivery soon. And that's the dealer I used.

OP
OP
79BKO

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

L
Oof. Not what wanted to see. I'm hoping it's only for abandoned orders. Should be taking delivery soon. And that's the dealer I used.
Look on page 1 of this thread? I believe Ashley got hers there?

Sponsored

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Helfman Ford all the way! They haven’t played any games and are only charging MSRP to reservation holders. Mine is scheduled to be there this week and I can’t wait, really love Helfman!
I forgot about Helfman. Wonder if that’s the same guy that owns river oaks Chrysler. That guy was/is a good friend of my pops. Iirc the dad owns Ford dealership and the son owns the Chrysler.

Sulleyy

Black Diamond
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I forgot about Helfman. Wonder if that’s the same guy that owns river oaks Chrysler. That guy was/is a good friend of my pops. Iirc the dad owns Ford dealership and the son owns the Chrysler.
Not completely sure! I know they have a Helfman Dodge/Jeep dealership.

Nikki-BDSQ22

Black Diamond
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Expedition Limited
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi all! Just found this group. I'm from the Willis / Conroe area. Have a 4 Dr, Black Diamond, Oxford White, SAS, 2.7, mid, Soft Top on order at Joe Myers Ford. So far they've been great to deal with. Ordered October 8th, got my scheduled for Production (1/3) email on October 28th. Called Ford last week and they said my bronco was already In Production ahead of schedule, with a build date of 1/5. I know i have a little while to wait still, but I'm so excited! Haven't seen too many up in my area, but I've spotted a few when I've gone to Houston.

Sponsored

Sulleyy

Black Diamond
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi all! Just found this group. I'm from the Willis / Conroe area. Have a 4 Dr, Black Diamond, Oxford White, SAS, 2.7, mid, Soft Top on order at Joe Myers Ford. So far they've been great to deal with. Ordered October 8th, got my scheduled for Production (1/3) email on October 28th. Called Ford last week and they said my bronco was already In Production ahead of schedule, with a build date of 1/5. I know i have a little while to wait still, but I'm so excited! Haven't seen too many up in my area, but I've spotted a few when I've gone to Houston.
I’m in Huntsville, not many up here until you get towards the Woodlands. I’ve only seen ones go through here or Willis when they are on 45 passing through. We are rare around here!

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine is in Willis when I go to visit my nieces!

Nikki-BDSQ22

Black Diamond
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine is in Willis when I go to visit my nieces!
I'll have to keep an eye out for ya! I've only seen a black one on 3083 and 75 so far.

Sulleyy

Black Diamond
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll have to keep an eye out for ya! I've only seen a black one on 3083 and 75 so far.
There was one in the Point Aquarius neighborhood the other day. Antimater Blue or Black (it was getting dark), 4 door, drove right past my boyfriends grandma's house. Of course I was the only one who noticed it, everyone else thinks I am just Bronco crazy.

Nikki-BDSQ22

Black Diamond
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There was one in the Point Aquarius neighborhood the other day. Antimater Blue or Black (it was getting dark), 4 door, drove right past my boyfriends grandma's house. Of course I was the only one who noticed it, everyone else thinks I am just Bronco crazy.
That's what my family keeps telling me. I love seeing them, and get a little (too) excited. Guess there will be a few of us in the area 😁
Sponsored