First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Very odd. What does the tracker tell you when you put in your VIN? BTW, I have not received an email yet about delivery. Last one I got from Ford was the assembly line pic.
And I just got an email that my build was being delayed. Forget the fact I have an assembly photo from last week and I was able to track the rail shipment to Pearland, Tx earlier this week.
Sponsored

Aaeros

Wildtrak
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got an update from my Dealer. "I still show your Bronco to be in Pearland with an eta of 3-21-22 thru 3-27-22".

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I stalked out the yard looking for mine when it was there. I saw everyone else's, but never mine.

coryfg

Wildtrak
First Name
Corrado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just got an update from my Dealer. "I still show your Bronco to be in Pearland with an eta of 3-21-22 thru 3-27-22".
@Aaeros if it makes you feel better, you're further along than I am. It's starting to get very frustrating to see everyone in my build group getting their vehicles. I thought there was something holding up Wildtrak orders, but that doesn't seem to be the case since your is en route. Congrats. Which dealer are you going through?

Aaeros

Wildtrak
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Aaeros if it makes you feel better, you're further along than I am. It's starting to get very frustrating to see everyone in my build group getting their vehicles. I thought there was something holding up Wildtrak orders, but that doesn't seem to be the case since your is en route. Congrats. Which dealer are you going through?
Tomball Ford. I got a call late Saturday from my dealer. He appologized for giving me bad information. It had just arrived! I am picking it up this afternoon! (They had to do an inspection and the dealer installed options)

Sponsored

coryfg

Wildtrak
First Name
Corrado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tomball Ford. I got a call late Saturday from my dealer. He appologized for giving me bad information. It had just arrived! I am picking it up this afternoon! (They had to do an inspection and the dealer installed options)
Congrats! Very jealous. Seems like everyone is getting theirs except for me.

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats! Very jealous. Seems like everyone is getting theirs except for me.
nope....I'm still waiting for my Wildtrak too!

coryfg

Wildtrak
First Name
Corrado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

coryfg

Wildtrak
First Name
Corrado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

lol...cuz I've received a build date, you're funny
@SubmarineNuke then I no longer feel a little better. Mine was in the 2/7/22 build group of which the majority of the people on this forum in that group have received theirs or they are being transported while mine is still sitting In Production. Very frustrating.

Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@SubmarineNuke then I no longer feel a little better. Mine was in the 2/7/22 build group of which the majority of the people on this forum in that group have received theirs or they are being transported while mine is still sitting In Production. Very frustrating.
it's all good...I might get it this Summer (fingers crossed). Then I can be one of the cool kids.

Jmiller94

Base
First Name
Jaycee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am wanting to get the Sasquatch Beauty rings powder coated Anyone know a reputable person/shop in the Houston area (preferably closer to Sugarland).

BR6NCO.

Outer Banks
First Name
JOSE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

And I just got an email that my build was being delayed. Forget the fact I have an assembly photo from last week and I was able to track the rail shipment to Pearland, Tx earlier this week.
who sent you the email, mine says that its been in pearland since the 21st and hasnt moved form there.

Aaeros

Wildtrak
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
who sent you the email, mine says that its been in pearland since the 21st and hasnt moved form there.
I never got an email. I got the rail car number from the dealer and tracked it through there. A week later my dealer confirmed it was still there and had an eta of the following week. Fortunately it was delivered to the dealer later that day.

coryfg

Wildtrak
First Name
Corrado
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I never got an email. I got the rail car number from the dealer and tracked it through there. A week later my dealer confirmed it was still there and had an eta of the following week. Fortunately it was delivered to the dealer later that day.
@Br6nco, are you sure it's going by rail car from Pearland to Del Rio? It could be that Pearland was the last stop by train and is going by truck to Del Rio. You may want to call your dealer. They probably know. I haven't seen anything to be able to track the vehicle once it gets off the train but also haven't looked for that information. My Bronco just got on a train.
Sponsored