First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
lol. That’s what I was thinking. I would gladly pay the extra $2.99 for same day delivery.
Me too!!

Mine was shipped last 11/24 and just arrived yesterday to Pearland and it's already unloaded. Now it needs to wait until it get shipped to the dealer.

Apparently there is a truck driver shortage that is affecting any industry and it's taking more time to deliver to dealer.

I'll let you know how long it takes for that last step!
Sponsored

Martiin

Outer Banks
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any consensus on delivery times to Houston? I’ve read through all 62 pages of this thread and see everything from 2 days to over a month. It seems like the delivery estimate windows are conservative and several received their’s earlier than predicted. Mine was shipped on the 4th with an estimate of 12-23 to 12-29. Hoping to leave town with it on the 29th so it will be tight.
My bronco took 18 days to arrive was shipped by rail i live in the valley. Received email saying truck shipped Nov 15 with and eta of Nov 19-27 then changed to Nov 27-dec 3 truck ended up showing up on Dec 2.

Caseoftexas

Outer Banks
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anybody in houston Scheduled to be built this week or next?

Underground Graphics

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.undergroundgraphics.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco, 20 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Greg Lilly, Katy, TX. I was born and raised, ...and still work in Houston (Underground Graphics). I'm one of the sucka's that paid too much, but honestly, I couldn't wait and friggin love this thing. I found a month old CG Black Diamond 4-dr, 2.3 manual which checked off most on my wish list. I would have opted for the 2.7, and a hard top, and Sasquatch, and a Badlands. Regardless, I've got another on order, ...this one exactly what I want minus the hard top. I actually got used to the soft top and really like it. So, with the business, we've been doing vinyl graphics for well over 20 years, specializing in the automotive side. I started long, long ago in the tuner market and well, eventuallt made my way into Jeeps. Another vehicle I had always wanted and, well finally got. It too has been amazing and borught on a new passion for off-roading, going top/doorless, useful and useless modifications, ...so why not do it again on this new Bronco!? I haven't quite yet let go of the Jeep, so i'm currently enjoying the two. Figure i'll make up my mind whe the Badlands gets here, although, now that i've done a few goodies to the BD, I really like it. (good problems to have, right?). So, if y'all need anything graphics-wise, ...support local small business (me)! I just joined as a forum sponsor and and hoping to gfet further involved both personally and with business. I'm sure i'll be see ing more of you locals soon enough, look for the lifted CG on bronze wheels, or the yellow/gray JT, those would be me.
Ford Bronco Houston Area member Roll Call! Bronco JT 01

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
lol. That’s what I was thinking. I would gladly pay the extra $2.99 for same day delivery.
Reporting back! Mine was delivered at the dealer yesterday and I pick it up today!

Sponsored
OP
OP
79BKO

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Bronco, 21 Bronco Big Bend SAS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Everyone check this out. I attended one of these a year or so ago. I hope to attend this one.

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Everyone check this out. I attended one of these a year or so ago. I hope to attend this one.

What did you attended to?

OP
OP
79BKO

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

What did you attended to?
Met a bunch of other Bronco owners and had lunch. They all headed down to the beach as a convoy. I was in my 79 Bronco at the time but did not go to the beach. This next event I'll be in my 21 and will convoy down to Galveston.

fschael

Base
First Name
Federico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F-150 Supercrew FX4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Met a bunch of other Bronco owners and had lunch. They all headed down to the beach as a convoy. I was in my 79 Bronco at the time but did not go to the beach. This next event I'll be in my 21 and will convoy down to Galveston.
Sounds amazing! when is going to be the next time??

Sponsored
OP
OP
79BKO

79BKO

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Qbigfish

Wildtrak
First Name
Rey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat, 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I live in the Woodlands area and placed my order for a Velocity Blue 4-door OB with Gullo Ford in Conroe. My build date was originally Oct. 4th, now changed to Nov. 1st. I am excited and worried at the same time because a lot of dealers are shady and marking up customer-ordered Bronco's. I have no prior experience with this dealership, so fingers crossed everything goes smooth. If not, I will have to go with plan B.
Any update? I am/will be getting mine at Gullo as well. I actually spoke with him today via email...he assured me that there would be no mark up! Good luck!

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

mine was released from the rail yard today and got the call from AutoNation Gulf FRWY this evening. Going to pick it up tomorrow morning. I won't sleep worth a F tonight.
A 50 year old like a kid on the night before Christmas......
Sponsored