First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Y’all convinced me. I’m in on the group buy, too. Made the call today.
Sponsored

hwboi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good for you guys! I had a reservation with a dealer in Houston that was going to honor Xplan. After news of the xplan no longer being supported, I looked into the group buy but moved too slow as they are now full. My current dealer is sticking to MSRP so I'm looking at other alternatives like the Matt Bowers deal.

KirchTX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m currently reserved at Tomball Ford. I have spoken to the guy in charge of the Bronco reservations and he took my reservation number to make sure it matched what was in their system. Went over how it was going to work as far as order late 2020, delivery in spring 2021. I asked about ADM and he said absolutely not they will be at MSRP at the highest. I did not ask about X-Plan but I got warm fuzzies just on that so unless I can get a smoking deal somewhere else I’ll probably stick with Tomball Ford. Another advantage is they are only 5 minutes from my house.
Spoke with Jorge as well. He confirmed x-plan will be honored.
Are yall still with Tomball? I am a late reservation and Tomball was my default as well. I don't have any complaints so far, but with X-plan out did Jorge give any new info with regard to purchase price?

GRPinehurst

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

No.
My communication with Jorge and Tomball Ford was cut-off once I changed my reservation to the Texas Buyers Group.

gac458

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
To anyone who has a reservation with McRee Ford in Dickinson / League City, how many of you have actually had any contact from them about ordering your new Bronco? The only contact I have had is if I call / e-mail them. I am # 90 of their roughly 300 reservations and I feel like they are just giving me the run around. They keep telling me I might be in their 1st allotment but not sure just yet. anyone one here later than # 90 at McRee heard anything from McRee about ordering a new Bronco?
Sponsored