Houston/Galveston

Becker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Honda Accord Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey y'all, I currently do not own a 4x4 but I am putting down my deposit for the Bronco tonight. I am looking to get back into the outdoors, especially along the coast. I used to have a pickup and did a little bit of exploring the coast but not as much as I would have enjoyed. Looking for good places to go for a beginner 4x4 within a day-trip distance for Houston/Galveston.

Thank you!
Sponsored

DigitalNimbus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3 Quattro
Just made an account so I could chime in. I'm in the "wait for a test drive" camp but I'm absolutely smitten with the 2D model. Looking forward to taking road trips to west Texas with this thing.

drugdealr

Wildtrak
First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Howdy! Houston checking in. Same camp as you. Bronco will be my first real off roader and I really wanna put it to use.

Whec716

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Houston here as well - had a 2016 Tacoma 4x4, 2017 and 2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon.

Can't wait for the Bronco to arrive. Trips to New Mexico and Colorado await!

7ToeJoe

Base
First Name
DAVE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350,F150,CJ-7
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Alright Texas!
Reserved the 2dr Base. Goin' with 2.3 + manual. Better specs than most of my favorite trucks. Tommie Vaughn sent texts and emails right away. Probably see some of you at one of the dealers.

Sponsored

steverollin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Badlands, BMW X7, LX 570, TRX on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
hey guys. Glad I found the texas forum! There's a place in central texas called hidden falls adventure park that is supposed to be really good. I've only had my Jeep for two years and haven't made the trip but lots of videos on youtube and discussions on the jeep forums. Looks like a real variety of terrain up to some tough stuff. Maybe I'll make it out either before or after I get my bronco.

We are taking a family trip to Colorado next week and we are renting JL Wranglers and doing some of the passes around telluride and Ouray one day. After something like that, it's hard for Texas trails to get me as excited. That's such a beautiful area for wheeling.

Action 5 News

Base
First Name
John S. Pfister
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am in the Houston area as well. I am looking to buy a base model with the Sasquatch package. We need to start a Houston Bronco Club when everyone get's theirs.
Sponsored