Sponsored

How about 0% financing as a customer satisfaction actions.

IsThisThingOn

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus St
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford keeps talking about customer satisfaction actions...what about offering 0% financing as a real "Thank you". I'm not too sure what I'm suppose to do with $1,100* worth of FordPass Reward. And "Offering Price Protection on MSRP" is the biggest marketing gimmick. Though not legally binding, didn't we already agree on a price...that's why I gave you a deposit?

Still excited for the Bronco, just wish Ford would show some goodwill for the almost 2 year delay by offering something of real value.
Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford keeps talking about customer satisfaction actions...what about offering 0% financing as a real "Thank you". I'm not too sure what I'm suppose to do with $1,100* worth of FordPass Reward. And "Offering Price Protection on MSRP" is the biggest marketing gimmick. Though not legally binding, didn't we already agree on a price...that's why I gave you a deposit?

Still excited for the Bronco, just wish Ford would show some goodwill for the almost 2 year delay by offering something of real value.
I agree with you zero percent financing a d being price protected is a crock of shit cause the dealers can charge whatever they want to. Zero percent and ford stopping dealers from charging adm would be a good start in the wright direction

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes that would be amazing, no it likely won't happen.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford is going to sell every single Bronco they are able to make with dealers asking for more, for several years. They aren’t that worried about it.

I’m still buying my Bronco whenever I get it, but I can guarantee I will not be considering another Ford. 8-9 months ago I was thinking of buying another Ford when I got my Bronco. Not now. It had been 20+ years since my last Ford and most likely there won’t be another after this one.

Sponsored

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Do it @Ford Motor Company if you want to keep my order and consider Ford in the future.
They don't care. So if you have a credit rating of 750+ you should get the same rate as someone with one of half of that with repossessions and foreclosures in their past?...

SouthEnd

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They don't care. So if you have a credit rating of 750+ you should get the same rate as someone with one of half of that with repossessions and foreclosures in their past?...
GIVE ME MUH FREE BRONCO FORD

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have plenty of cash to pay for my Bronco. I'd rather have X-plan.

X-plan would only save me $250 over MSRP, but would save me $400 on the dealers BS "doc fee", and would go a long way towards reassuring folks about last minute dealer shenanigans.

Mdh186

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

X-plan would only save me $250 over MSRP, but would save me $400 on the dealers BS "doc fee", and would go a long way towards reassuring folks about last minute dealer shenanigans.
I like the X-plan idea. This would be a classy move for those of us who are wholeheartedly disgusted with their dealership ‘support’. The dealer hasn’t done squat for me.

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Since I bought a base I can buy me those snazzie rims in the accessory catalog!

Sponsored

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This!
X really doesn't save much.
Most dealers will give you $250 off for signing up for their email advertising program.
The doc fee for x would save me over 600.
It also keeps the dealer from gouging you on price. No ADMs or add-ons unless you want them.

When I bought my 02 Ranger (on Z-Plan), they added a alarm to the truck. Told them I didn't want it. Would cost them more to take it off than the charge so they gave it to me at no cost.

cowman

Outer Banks
First Name
cowman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

What about the ones that don't finance???? or what about the person that thinks he is special because he only has 9 toes and not 10..... see where this leads..... :)

Thed

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GX460 '16 Miata '67 F-100 '21 Streetfighter V4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That would be awesome.

It's not going to happen, though.

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

My doc fee is $799...what a load of shit!
Sponsored