Sponsored

How about 0% financing as a customer satisfaction actions.

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

At the current rate of inflation, by the time you are ready to take delivery 10% financing will seem like a “deal”. Believe me, interest rates are going to skyrocket to try to get inflation back under control. We are in for a number of very very rough years.
Sponsored

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The $200 worth from the FordPass points is a insult. It's basicallt the cost of floor mats for putting up with this year+ long wait. Ford's broken promises and compounding delays. And throwing in the "free" MIC sound deadening. Which is of the crappiest materials that flakes, falls apart, peals and have adhesive residue everywhere? No wonder why they didn't charge for it. I'd rather not have had it at all of it was going to be cheap materials and poor quality. Then the MIC issue. $200 is an offensive gesture for the thousands they make on each one.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have plenty of cash to pay for my Bronco. I'd rather have X-plan.

X-plan would only save me $250 over MSRP, but would save me $400 on the dealers BS "doc fee", and would go a long way towards reassuring folks about last minute dealer shenanigans.
X-plan participation is optional for the dealers, there would be no guarantee you would get anything with your plan.

Bronco1971

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

At the current rate of inflation, by the time you are ready to take delivery 10% financing will seem like a “deal”. Believe me, interest rates are going to skyrocket to try to get inflation back under control. We are in for a number of very very rough years.
I'm thinking that we're going to get about six months before the interest rates increase significantly.* There are a number of economic sectors that are still roaring. The increasing wages that go along with the accompanying scarcity of labor is masking the inflation right now. Though the building industry is showing signs of slowing ever so slightly. When the economy inevitably slows substantially as it always does cyclically,... the poop is going through the oscillating rotation device. Watch the home refi rates, they should be the harbinger.

*My statement goes out the window if they pass the additional 3.5T spending (err pork) plan.

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’d settle for open and honest answers about what’s being fixed for mic 2.0, when they expect to catch up on orders with mic tops, and estimates - no matter how painful - on when we could expect to receive our Bronco.

Oh and please explain why a soft top was never offered for 2 door.

Interest rates will almost always be based on credit rating.

Sponsored

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pretty much everyone, a year ago: "GIVE US BRONCO SWAG!!!"

One year later... Ford, trying to make an unfortunate situation a little better: "Here's some Bronco swag. Hang tight; we're doing our best, working past a shitty situation."

All the impatient, self-important whiners: " WE DON'T WANT BRONCO SWAG!!! WE WANT YOU TO PAY FOR BREAKING PROMISES YOU NEVER MADE, BUT WE KNOW YOU MADE, BECAUSE WE SAW IT ON A FORUM!!!"

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford is going to sell every single Bronco they are able to make with dealers asking for more, for several years. They aren’t that worried about it.

I’m still buying my Bronco whenever I get it, but I can guarantee I will not be considering another Ford. 8-9 months ago I was thinking of buying another Ford when I got my Bronco. Not now. It had been 20+ years since my last Ford and most likely there won’t be another after this one.
So many people have a Crystal Ball. Do you have an extra one you can share ?🤷‍♂️

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

One year later... Ford, trying to make an unfortunate situation a little better: "Here's some Bronco swag. Hang tight; we're doing our best, working past a shitty situation."

All the impatient, self-important whiners: " WE DON'T WANT BRONCO SWAG!!! WE WANT YOU TO PAY FOR BREAKING PROMISES YOU NEVER MADE, BUT WE KNOW YOU MADE, BECAUSE WE SAW IT ON A FORUM!!!"
Spoken like a true Ford loyalist. Stock holder , Ford employee, car salesman ?

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
X-plan participation is optional for the dealers, there would be no guarantee you would get anything with your plan.
True, but they are not allowed to pick and choose by vehicle. Either they Take X-plan or not. I think I have eight (8) Ford dealers in town. While I am reasonably sure that all take X-plan, I guaranty at least some do.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This along with the “IM SPENDING 50k BUT NEVER AGAIN” that’ll show em!

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have plenty of cash to pay for my Bronco. I'd rather have X-plan.

X-plan would only save me $250 over MSRP, but would save me $400 on the dealers BS "doc fee", and would go a long way towards reassuring folks about last minute dealer shenanigans.
The dealer you ordered from doesn't have to honor xplan and now it's too late to change so if your dealer plans on screwing you there isn't any way around it besides refusing at delivery then they'll just sell it to someone else in a day or two.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford has ya by the short hairs, huh?

I'd rather they take all the swag, and any other special CRAP they are considering and apply it to the cost of replacing my hard top at the dealer later ..... so I can have my Bronco several months sooner.
That's all I really care about, it's built, get it here. This is insane.

Spray

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
73 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That would make too much sense! And will really cost them nothing In todays lending market.

Last edited: