First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

After seeing these photos of a wildtrak with soft top I am 100% certain I don’t want the gray MIC top ever on my FE (may downgrade to wildtrak). I can live with a soft top for the year or so until modular black tops are available from dealers or aftermarket. I would rather put up with a black soft top than have the ugly MIC top, and then have to figure out what to do with it after getting the black top. I really hope they would give us the option to downgrade to soft top only for wildtrak or FE if thats what we want!

This is 4 door wildtrak is sweeeet.

race-red-bronco-wildtrak-11-jpg.jpg

race-red-bronco-wildtrak-1-jpg.jpg

race-red-bronco-wildtrak-3-jpg.jpg

race-red-bronco-wildtrak-10-jpg.jpg
Sponsored

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Waiting on modular painted black top for both of my FEs. I don’t want to deal with getting it “later”. I don’t have to be the first on the block. I can wait a month or two to get it.

Agreed last thing I need is the Grey Mic. I had planned on buying the dual top option. Probably still willl; however late delivery is fine.

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Taking late delivery as well.

Sponsored

Tyrober

Outer Banks
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
While I would prefer black I will settle for the MIC top and then just sell it after I buy the modular top. I plan on getting an oxford white wildtrak and really wanted to have a white top and if the black top came with it like it was originally supposed to I might not have ever gotten the white top but since I have to wait it helps that I get to choose which one I want. The MIC top isn't as ugly as everyone says it is.

OP
OP
Ksjrb03

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

While I would prefer black I will settle for the MIC top and then just sell it after I buy the modular top. I plan on getting an oxford white wildtrak and really wanted to have a white top and if the black top came with it like it was originally supposed to I might not have ever gotten the white top but since I have to wait it helps that I get to choose which one I want. The MIC top isn't as ugly as everyone says it is.
Do you think there will be much of a market to sell it? I figure if someone wants the mic they will order it.

OP
OP
Ksjrb03

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Waiting on modular painted black top for both of my FEs. I don’t want to deal with getting it “later”. I don’t have to be the first on the block. I can wait a month or two to get it.

Agreed last thing I need is the Grey Mic. I had planned on buying the dual top option. Probably still willl; however late delivery is fine.
I would definitely wait a few months but I have a feeling it will be much longer.

Jarrett

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you think there will be much of a market to sell it? I figure if someone wants the mic they will order it.
Since dual top is not an option right now, many of us will choose the soft top for our initial order and then look to buy a new or used MIC hardtop down the line. So I would say yes there will be a market to sell it to 2021 model year buyers.

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ditto, Waiting a few months for the Black MOD hardtop is well worth it, IMO. When I ordered my Rubicon JLU I had to wait a few months for the color match top. Two years later and I'm very pleased with my decision, as I actually forgot all about the few month delay.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think there will be a market, but they won’t sell for a lot...I’m ordering the soft top and am planning on picking up a MIC for winter later; my thought is that the market will be such that I can get one pretty cheaply when people upgrade.

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I reserved a WT a WT back in July and have been questioning my decision every time Ford makes a change. If I had a choice of tops, I would definitely pick the soft top over what Ford is given us. I could live with the interior if Ford would give us the choice of tops.
Sponsored