Sponsored

How "all out" are you going with accessories ?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Choosing not to finance all these accessories. But here's my list. It's a lot. I'll probably remove things over time as I prioritize my money to other important life things. But this is how I envision me using my Bronco at least over the next 3 years

Ford Bronco How "all out" are you going with accessories ? Screenshot_20210205-195650_OneNote

Besides the tow, tailgate and speakers, I can install all these things myself. $5200 isn't that bad for accessories. Just don't tell my SO how much I plan to spend... 🙊

Thinking of getting the tow package at order time to avoid the labor charge
Anybody else going all out with the accessories?
Sponsored

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I dare ya! 😂

Ford Bronco How "all out" are you going with accessories ? 1612574093560

Sponsored

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haha thanks, well it's a wildtrak/lux/4door/blacktop
tenor.gif

Adding a winch and some air inflating setup? Not going for a RTT? They look cool though. Might be worth the weight if you're gonna take a lot of trips.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Choosing not to finance all these accessories. But here's my list. It's a lot. I'll probably remove things over time as I prioritize my money to other important life things. But this is how I envision me using my Bronco at least over the next 3 years

Ford Bronco How "all out" are you going with accessories ? tenor

Anybody else going all out with the accessories?
There are quite a few accessories that look interesting, but I need to know more about them. I loaded up on the options pretty heavily, so there's not much room for more in the budget. But I'd like to know more about the refrigerator--where it goes, how it works, how well it works. Also interested in the $359 canvas bimini (2-door) that can be ordered with the vehicle. But I'd like to compare that with other soft top options. I'm getting the floor liners in the build, but I want a cargo mat, too. And the door sill protectors seem like a good idea. And I've got my eye on that air compressor.

What would really make me dump unnecessary sums of money would be the half-door like these :D :
Ford Bronco How "all out" are you going with accessories ? Bronco Sema - Cool Half-doors

Jason

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands & 2023 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not me.

I spent more than expected on the not-free auto trans, went from Mid to High on Badlands, and then I decided I might as well go squatch too. Accessory budget is now $0. Or, negative.

I am looking forward to seeing what everyone else does and eventually picking up some accessories down the road though!

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is that little drop down table off the tailgate standard or do we need to order it as an accessory? Don’t need the pull out tailgate, but want that thing.

Zeke013

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
All I want is that Tuffy security shelf in the back. I'd like to travel with golf clubs.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Vigor

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There are quite a few accessories that look interesting, but I need to know more about them. I loaded up on the options pretty heavily, so there's not much room for more in the budget. But I'd like to know more about the refrigerator--where it goes, how it works, how well it works. Also interested in the $359 canvas bimini (2-door) that can be ordered with the vehicle. But I'd like to compare that with other soft top options. I'm getting the floor liners in the build, but I want a cargo mat, too. And the door sill protectors seem like a good idea. And I've got my eye on that air compressor.

What would really make me dump unnecessary sums of money would be the half-door like these :D :
Ford Bronco How "all out" are you going with accessories ? Bronco Sema - Cool Half-doors
That half door is amazing. Would be awesome to have a 2dr base and then build up to that

The fridge is available online already. In the cargo area there's power so you can plug it right in directly. So convenient. No cords. Powered fridge when you need it. Me and my mates like to cook gourmet meals in the woods and this will help so much 😄

OP
OP
Vigor

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is that little drop down table off the tailgate standard or do we need to order it as an accessory? Don’t need the pull out tailgate, but want that thing.
It's an accessory. Would be nice if standard

rlynch356

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Defender 90, RRC TDi, 200 series
Your Bronco Model
Base

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not going with a lot of accessories to begin with.

Honestly, I don’t want to kick myself for getting something right away when some awesome aftermarket alternative comes out.

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not spending a whole lot on accessories as I went lux instead of mid lol. Floor liners, slide out tailgate, the folding table (that thing will be perfect to clean a bluegill or crappie on), air compressor, possibly the pod lights (that extra few hundred bucks over buying aftermarket will be well worth it rather than me taking the time to install)
Sponsored