Sponsored

How "all out" are you going with accessories ?

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

for all those saying the tow package is overpriced don't realize it comes with 7/4 pin wiring and vehicle intigration for sway control,just add your preferred brake controller.(is wired for that also)
Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah $1k is a bit much. But I think I saw a set for about $300 that would work nicely and be legal. Can't be blinding someone and have them crash into my new toy!! Lol
$300 for a triple light kit? Where did you find this?
From everything I've seen looking at recommended brands, you're looking at $200-$300 per pair, plus brackets. Usually ends up $1k to $1,250.
Just found my first aftermarket light kit. Where does one find such awesomeness if i may ask???
I've also been looking around at different options for aftermarket fogs and am leaning towards three light pairs. It looks like the triangular void in the modular bumper is very similar to the same area on the Raptor, so I've been looking at what's offered for it with the rationale that a company that supports it will likely support the Bronco and may just be able to modify their bracket.

The lights you asked about are Rigid and come in a complete kit. You can also look at OffRoad Alliance and Specialty Performance Parts for options where you can put together your own kit (gives you more options with which light patterns and colors you want).
Baja Designs and Diode Dynamics are two other well respected options to look at.

OP
OP
Vigor

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
for all those saying the tow package is overpriced don't realize it comes with 7/4 pin wiring and vehicle intigration for sway control,just add your preferred brake controller.(is wired for that also)
Thanks

Knew something was missing here because the price difference is so vast. Makes sense the "tow package" had to be more than just hitch.

Won't matter for me as I'm just towing bikes so I can go the cheapo way I think

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From everything I've seen looking at recommended brands, you're looking at $200-$300 per pair, plus brackets. Usually ends up $1k to $1,250.

I've also been looking around at different options for aftermarket fogs and am leaning towards three light pairs. It looks like the triangular void in the modular bumper is very similar to the same area on the Raptor, so I've been looking at what's offered for it with the rationale that a company that supports it will likely support the Bronco and may just be able to modify their bracket.

The lights you asked about are Rigid and come in a complete kit. You can also look at OffRoad Alliance and Specialty Performance Parts for options where you can put together your own kit (gives you more options with which light patterns and colors you want).
Baja Designs and Diode Dynamics are two other well respected options to look at.
Sorry my mistake, wasn’t a triple light kit. It was a single light kit. Rigid brand. Read it in a previous thread here. They and one other brand were roughly $300.

JAC

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here’s the link: https://www.rigidindustries.com/d-series-sae-fog-light-2-504813.html

Sponsored

AZHUND

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 1500 5.7L 4x4, 2018 Wrangler S 3.6L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Impressive you are planning ahead for stuff like that. Seems like each vehicle I buy I say at time of purchase it is good enough as is then but a ton over time. Like for my wrangler: wheels and tire upgrade, lift, rock sliders, tuffy security box, seat covers, sunshade (“bimini “), various hitch steps, 67 designs phone and GoPro holders, pod lights, led headlights, various molle bags all stuffed with recovery and emergency gear, dog seat cover, trunk lighting, dead pedal, shorty antenna... and probably a dozen other things I forget.

JMiles74

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Natai, thanks for the links, this is great info. Another item added to my aftermarket list!

OP
OP
Vigor

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Impressive you are planning ahead for stuff like that. Seems like each vehicle I buy I say at time of purchase it is good enough as is then but a ton over time. Like for my wrangler: wheels and tire upgrade, lift, rock sliders, tuffy security box, seat covers, sunshade (“bimini “), various hitch steps, 67 designs phone and GoPro holders, pod lights, led headlights, various molle bags all stuffed with recovery and emergency gear, dog seat cover, trunk lighting, dead pedal, shorty antenna... and probably a dozen other things I forget.
Looks like you really treated your jeep to some upgrades there.

For me. Yeah its 2 things

One... I'm a planner naturally even down to my career job. My mind is always envisioning and planning things out and course correcting. My SO might even say I get obsessed about things.

Two... never before have I been passionate about a vehicle. The Bronco opens many things up for me that at this time in my life, I'm dying to do.
I'm super into recreational outdoor activities and my kia optima just doesn't cut it. So knowing with the Bronco I can more feasibly do all these things has my mind running

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do you happen to know if they did the same thing as the F150 where it was as simple as removing a coin tray, plugging in the Brake controller and reattaching the lower dash?
Video below is what I am referring to

ResidualGenius

Wildtrak
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you happen to know if they did the same thing as the F150 where it was as simple as removing a coin tray, plugging in the Brake controller and reattaching the lower dash?
There is no coin tray to remove in the dash of a Bronco.

Sponsored

MyFirstBronco01

Big Bend
First Name
Elena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got a Big Bend with Std Pkg, so not too overloaded with extras. Did get the Aux lights for adding pod lights or light bar if I choose to. Do want a spare tire cover and the 2 door fastback soft top. Gonna eventually get better wheels cuz the stock ones suck lol

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The only "add-on" I'm getting from the factory is the tow package. I probably won't ever tow with it. But its a good spot to mount a recovery hook. After delivery I plan to get the roof rack cross bars and kayak carrier. Maybe a few others but we'll see once pricing it out. I'd rather pay for it all out of pocket than roll it into my loan.

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

it looks like same general location as f150 in wiring diag.would have to see when they release work shop manuals

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For the Wildtrak 4 door I will be purchasing - not financing: Roof rack and crossbars. Kayak rack. Hitch mounted ski rack. Canvas bimini.