Sponsored

How are you planning on protecting your bronco once you get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sorry it isn't GM products. I just Googled it.

1. Civic
2. Accord
3. Ford PU
4. Chevy PU

Camry, Altima, Corolla
Who wants a Chevy pu these days. Yech.
Sponsored

OP
OP
kylesredapple

kylesredapple

Base
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
77 F150 4x4 SB, 16 f150, 15 powerstroke,94 Honda A
Your Bronco Model
Base

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm fairly certain that my bronco will be the first and possibly only one in my town for a while. I have a build date and just got a call from the Dealer about a delivery date. That being said, I am worried about all the interest/attention my bronco will attract. So much so that I am worried about gawkers, onlookers, question askers and mostly people intentionally damaging or stealing my new ride. Am I being all paranoid? and if not, is there anyone else taking this into consideration?
USAA & Sig Sauer

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

To the unhelpful people saying to move or murder someone, OP has a great concern and question, which I share.

I plan to do dashcams, interior safes, tinting the windows (fun fact: the film keeps the glass together when attempted to be smashed), locking nuts/bolts, etc. I've never had a killswitch before, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't love the idea and want to look into it.

P.S. Just gonna say it: guns are for cowards. Learn how to fight with your hands.

Sponsored
OP
OP
kylesredapple

kylesredapple

Base
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
What??!! ------ so you didn't ask them WHY they were making inquiries about your August 9th calendar day?????
Of course I asked why, he said he couldn't officially say why.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

just put one of these stickers on your car. It's kinda like the people that put up a security sign on their lawn, but have no security system. Someone that want's to steal something will most likely not take the chance and will just go on to another car. With this day and age where everything is recorded they wouldn't take the chance

Ford Bronco How are you planning on protecting your bronco once you get it? 1623895214107

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

LOL (that means Laugh Out Loud) 😉

Thanks for your well thought out response!
Thank you for replying fast enough to record this dude's response before it got deleted. Comedy gold.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm fairly certain that my bronco will be the first and possibly only one in my town for a while. I have a build date and just got a call from the Dealer about a delivery date. That being said, I am worried about all the interest/attention my bronco will attract. So much so that I am worried about gawkers, onlookers, question askers and mostly people intentionally damaging or stealing my new ride. Am I being all paranoid? and if not, is there anyone else taking this into consideration?
Bro you live in New Mexico. I’d be paranoid too. I used to live there. I hope it works out and they don’t steal it but over there you never know. Good news is if it’s the only one it’ll be easy to find hahaha

OP
OP
kylesredapple

kylesredapple

Base
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Spray it down with coyote urine each night, make it too smelly to steal

Plus it will help keep rabbits and squirrels from crawling underneath and eating the wiring

Ford Bronco How are you planning on protecting your bronco once you get it? 1623895214107
I wonder what the other 1% is? and its probably known to cause cancer in California...

Sponsored

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To the unhelpful people saying to move or murder someone, OP has a great concern and question, which I share.

I plan to do dashcams, interior safes, tinting the windows (fun fact: the film keeps the glass together when attempted to be smashed), locking nuts/bolts, etc. I've never had a killswitch before, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't love the idea and want to look into it.

P.S. Just gonna say it: guns are for cowards. Learn how to fight with your hands.
Move back to Boston 🤣. Not much car theft

Rambler

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘04 Silverado, ‘97 Wrangler, ‘65 Norton
Your Bronco Model
Base
So in which state is it legal to use firearms to protect property again?
I don’t know, I hope none. I have guns, they’re for personal protection. I’m not about to kill someone because they want to steal my favorite vehicle. Apparently some members here don’t mind killing people at the drop of a hat, I wasn’t raised that way.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ya, NM #1 I'm not being a self centered a-hole, I'm preparing for reality
I don't think the bronco is easily stolen, but if you're worried about it there are anti-theft systems with tracking readily available. I really wouldn't be that worried except if you drive into Mexico because 4WD vehicles are often stolen for use by the narcos.

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t know, I hope none. I have guns, they’re for personal protection. I’m not about to kill someone because they want to steal my favorite vehicle. Apparently some members here don’t mind killing people at the drop of a hat, I wasn’t raised that way.
and I hope to never ever meet that kind of person. Kill over a stupid car, SMH.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.