NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’ll throw my hat in the no BLIS please ring. I definitely don’t want my seat to rumble either like others do. Peripheral pulse lights at night can be distracting.
Oh man I forgot about that seat rumbling mess. I would like to meet the moron that designed that. It has gotten to the point I have to pull out the owners manual on rentals to turn off the ridiculous nannies so I don’t crash and die from them.

Lane keep assist almost killed me twice in a one mile strip in Texas on a rental Camry. I had to pull off to turn it off, I had to wrestle against the system to pull the car back to where it was supposed to go. I was 26 when that first happened, if I were 80 I would be dead, there’s no way someone of advanced age would have been able to react quickly enough and have the strength to wrestle against the system.

Todkavonic

First Edition
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW, Ducati, Guzzi, and the Jeep.
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
The answer is regulation to mandate that these features be available on all trims rather than allowing corporations to charge a premium for safety. It's a clear case of not hating the player, but hating in the game.

ParsonsWV

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Cummins, 2020 Gt500 ordered
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Love how there are so many whiney people on this forum now. Either get a trim that allows you to get BLIS if you want it or get the base without it if you are set on a base. People already complain about prices of cars now, making BLIS standard is just going to raise it even more.

At least the way Ford has it now it is available if someone wants it. It not being available on a base who cares. It's the base for a reason. Still can't believe how many people join this forum and whine that Ford isn't allowing the exact combo they want. I for one didn't get the tech package on the GT500 specifically because it included BLIS. I will not have BLIS on any trim Bronco I end up getting. Be aware while you drive and there is no need for it.

Sponsored

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
The answer is regulation to mandate that these features be available on all trims rather than allowing corporations to charge a premium for safety. It's a clear case of not hating the player, but hating in the game.
No it’s not the answer, the answer is to reform our courts so morons that can’t drive are not able to sue someone for their screwups.

Its well known the reason we have federally required rear view camera is due to a lawyer that backed over his child. He worked the system and now everyone is screwed and has to pay extra for our vehicles.

Normal people don’t want this sht. If corporations want to charge a lot of money to pacify a small market that does, then they have every right to.

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's not awful at all, its excellent. I don't want any of that on my vehicle.

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thread cleaned up. Debating and disagreeing with others is perfectly acceptable but being disrespectful or insulting when doing so is not.

We will being giving out warnings for such behavior, which may result in account suspensions / bans.

As I’ve recently said in another thread, we encourage everyone to report such behavior as it will help keep the community a respectful and receptive place to have discussions.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.