Sponsored

How can I find out the production date of my BIG BEND with just my order number?

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not sure if there is a way or not, but I'd like to find out my production date.
I still haven't received my email with the VIN. Maybe next week?
*Extreme sadness*
Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not sure if there is a way or not, but I'd like to find out my production date.
I still haven't received my email with the VIN. Maybe next week?
*Extreme sadness*
no vin equals no bronco. Welcome to forums. read up on stuff since you are new

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

To briefly recap it all since you just joined...

Assuming you had a reservation AND you have converted it to an ORDER AND your order has not been tagged as Priority 99 (aka hold till 2022)

Next month you should get an email from Ford letting you know approximately when you might expect your bronco.

Just before your Bronco is Built (like a week or 2) you will get a VIN, which also locks in your choices so no more changes.

4-8 weeks after that you might see it delivered to your dealer.

Ford Bronco How can I find out the production date of my BIG BEND with just my order number? 9B56BF39-8664-470C-A218-F7E17D5C9CCA

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
To briefly recap it all since you just joined...

Assuming you had a reservation AND you have converted it to an ORDER AND your order has not been tagged as Priority 99 (aka hold till 2022)

Next month you should get an email from Ford letting you know approximately when you might expect your bronco.

Just before your Bronco is Built (like a week or 2) you will get a VIN, which also locks in your choices so no more changes.

4-8 weeks after that you might see it delivered to your dealer.

Ford Bronco How can I find out the production date of my BIG BEND with just my order number? 9B56BF39-8664-470C-A218-F7E17D5C9CCA
I hope that is not 100% correct, because I know that I have an order through military auto sales (and they did get an allocation of 2021's). No vin number yet, but my 2021 is contracted to be delivered on 20 Dec 2021 - now whether or not it will happen is a good question. They have stated that my order was accepted by Ford... My order is not tagged priority 99 as far as I know.
Sponsored