First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe I’m missing something, but how could people REALLY have first week Res and no Bronco? Are they lying? Have they not converted to an order? Did they dealership just sell it and not tell them? With so many people (me being one) get a Bronco 4 months after walk in order, they have to be full of crap….
Sponsored

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yep you got me. I (and countless others) have just been here on the forum lying about not having a Bronco yet after reserving 9/20 (or earlier) and ordering every time the banks have opened.

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Maybe I’m missing something, but how could people REALLY have first week Res and no Bronco? Are they lying? Have they not converted to an order? Did they dealership just sell it and not tell them? With so many people (me being one) get a Bronco 4 months after walk in order, they have to be full of crap….
That's easy, because Ford screwed over small dealers in favor of shitty big volume dealers.

Next

Sponsored

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe I’m missing something, but how could people REALLY have first week Res and no Bronco? Are they lying?
You'll be able to post this again 1 year from now, since there will probably still be early orders waiting. Ford has made it clear that despite past promises, customers will not be treated fairly.

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's a question for @Ford, one that triggers me every time I think about it.

Nice build, BTW

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They all reserved with Granger. I didn’t which I have had mine since October.
Well, I didn't order from Grainger and I don't have my 7/19 reservation Badlands scheduled, not even a sniff

Sponsored

Rho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Something with wheels
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well, I didn't order from Grainger and I don't have my 7/19 reservation Badlands scheduled, not even a sniff
Same here. 7/19/2020, and nothing. Yeah, there needs to be a dedicated list of who "messed up" their process by changing configurations, or waiting late, or just not getting e-mails or showing up on the website.

And we should see when their orders actually come in, and the data would show at least parts of what's happening.

My guess is anyone with like Badlands/WT or a Lux package will be stuck in limbo until the parts situation is semi-dealt with. This is even if they had a normal week 1 order and did everything right.

What I don't understand is why they won't push the expensive builds through, if they really wanted to screw over their customers for money they're losing res holders with each week that passes by.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yep 7/20 reservation with no VIN yet. I ordered from one of the largest dealers in the Minneapolis metro area(population 3.7 million). At my dealer part of the problem is everyone wants a MIC top because of our long, cold winters. I’m sure if half the orders in front of me were soft tops, I’d have mine already. The good news is many of their reservations from the first few days have now been scheduled so I have hope that I will see mine by Thanksgiving.

I’ve never made a change to my original reservation other than dropping the tow package when I ordered the second time in October of last year.

OP
OP
BottleShark

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's easy, because Ford screwed over small dealers in favor of shitty big volume dealers.

Next
I ordered with a VERY small dealership 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.