Sponsored

How did you celebrate your one-year Bronco Reserversary??

GiveItaTri

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know I was late to the party, but one year ago today (Nov. 5) I reserved my Bronco. I know I'll be waiting at least another 12-16 months. Do I celebrate or crawl-up into a ball and cry?
Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know I was late to the party, but one year ago today (Nov. 5) I reserved my Bronco. I know I'll be waiting at least another 12-16 months. Do I celebrate or crawl-up into a ball and cry?
Boxed up all the cool stuff I bought for it and put it away. I was all excited....even made room for it. The excitement is gone......now....just a long waiting game.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I mostly cried.

Thats about the same as your average day though.

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Boxed up all the cool stuff I bought for it and put it away. I was all excited....even made room for it. The excitement is gone......now....just a long waiting game.
That's a good summary. The excitement has dissipated for sure.

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Probably drank ... yeah i'm gonna go with that. I drowned my sorrows away in a frosty brew that impedes my brain functions.

mcrank

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order: 2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Penciling in my 2 year reserversary....

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not exactly a celebration level event….

Sponsored

WLDCATR

Wildtrak
First Name
KW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wld '22 - 23 SQ8 AUDI
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got this for my Bronco (reserved 7/2020) and the last part of the written info, after the options list musta been written by someone a half a world away... or so it seems, just like talking to a tech in a faraway place for a domestic issue... but read on:
Congratulations on ordering your new Bronco Wildtrak™4 Door! We’re excited to let you know that your order has been placed by Grapevine Ford Lincoln.​
DETAILS ABOUT YOUR ORDER ARE OUTLINED BELOW*
2022 Bronco Wildtrak™ 4 Door:
  • 2.7L EcoBoost® V6 Engine
  • 10-Speed Automatic Transmission
  • 17” Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum with Black Beauty Ring Beadlock Capable
  • 35" LT315/70R17 Mud-Terrain Tires
  • Shadow Black
  • Leather Trim Vinyl Stone Black Seats
  • Wildtrak with Lux Package
  • Sasquatch™ Package
*Does not show all optional and included packages/features.​
Your vehicle order is one of the early orders for the 2022Bronco Wildtrak™, and because we are building this vehicle just for you, we wanted to share a bit more on our production process as it may impact your delivery time. As part of the quality assurance process at Ford Motor Company, customer orders are only built when all quality checks have been met. This process may lead to a longer wait time for your vehicle to be built, but is designed to help ensure your satisfaction. Throughout the production process, we will keep you updated on the status of your order. You will receive email notifications when your vehicle is:
  • Scheduled for Production – all necessary parts are secured, and your order has been placed in the production schedule.
  • Built – your vehicle has been built, and we will let you know of the estimated arrival date at your dealership.
  • Shipped – your vehicle has been shipped, is on its way to your dealership, and we’ll include the latest estimated arrival date.