Sponsored

How do I build a 2-door that comes really really close to the fishing concept?

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
B6G buds, help me out here.
Now that my Bronco was pushed to MY22 due to me wanting the black mod with the Wildtrak, my mind has begun to wander [like a cheating spouse] from the 4dr WT and I'm SERIOUSLY going to consider other builds and configurations. I'm even flirting with the idea of a 2 door you guys keep raving about...
Here's my issue ---- I haven't played with the build&price in 4 or so months now. I used to be an expert with this buggy tool, but it's like I forgot its nuances and how to build.

I'm attempting to build a 2-door that comes really really close to the fishing concept, except 2 door. is that possible?
Ford Bronco How do I build a 2-door that comes really really close to the fishing concept? fishin

One of the things keeping me away from the 2dr in the past, has been storage space (not to mention manual seat controls, but I digress).
I want that storage rack on the concept but when I select it in b&p, it forces me to add the roof rails. Since I also really want the Bestop soft retractable that only retracts for the first seat, I'm trying to avoid the roof rack.
TLDR: How do I build a 2 door black mod OBX with roof storage, and avoid needing to add the roof rack?

Thanks for any help you guys n gals can provide
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The same way you get a loaded Yeti cooler on the roof - you can't.

In all seriousness, you'll likely have to wait for the AM. Being a MY22 bodes well for a solution as the AM should have many RT storage solutions.

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That rack is not an option. Ford specifically said that was a custom built concept rack system. Go back and read the pamphlet for that Fishing Guide rig.

OP
OP
Vigor

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That rack is not an option. Ford specifically said that was a custom built concept rack system. Go back and read the pamphlet for that Fishing Guide rig.
Damnit ok.

Thanks guys
Guess I cant blame the b&p on this one

Sponsored

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
You need to add it after you get the bronco. It cant be ordered that way. But all the parts should be available to buy on there own for adding roof storage..

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You need to add it after you get the bronco. It cant be ordered that way. But all the parts should be available to buy on there own for adding roof storage..
I would recommend an actual storage system that is proven instead of buying pieces/parts to cobble together a system that is based on a non-functional concept.

OP
OP
Vigor

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Aftermarket will absolutely provide options.

Million dollar question is how long it takes for them to become available.
Is that you in your profile photo? Saw in another thread that you actively do curling. What other recreational sports are you into?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is that you in your profile photo? Saw in another thread that you actively do curling. What other recreational sports are you into?
Just the three things.

Curling.
Vintage motorcycle racing.
Bronco6g.com
Sponsored