First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So, I placed an order on June 4, 2021, for a 2-door Big Bend and got an order number. I haven't had any communication since then. How do I figure out where I am in line now that hardtops are flowing?
Sponsored

Destroyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You're not going to hear anything about your Bronco until mid/late 2022 at the earliest. You have an order date that's behind 125,000 people.

Alexis England

Black Diamond
First Name
Alexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford F350 dually 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, I placed an order on June 4, 2021, for a 2-door Big Bend and got an order number. I haven't had any communication since then. How do I figure out where I am in line now that hardtops are flowing?
That's the million dollar question that I don't think is even answerable. There are so many moving parts to all this its hard to predict. Hang on tight its going to be a wild ride!

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You will be built next week, they will contact you tomorrow. ;)

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So the people saying 125k people in front of you are partially right. When Ford selects Broncos to be built they do it like this #1 is dealer allocation #2 commodities #3 is reservation time stamp. Your dealer can tell you where your at in line with their allocations. If people wised up, they would be calling the small dealers outside of big city’s inquiring with them.

djwils17

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands, Mercury Mariner, Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would guess you'll be late MY22 (if sticking with hard top) at best. My order/reservation number is from the first 16 hours - early afternoon 7/14/20 and I have no clue when my Badlands Bronco with the MIC hard will be built.

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
... If people wised up, they would be calling the small dealers outside of big city’s inquiring with them.
Was that sarcasm?

Low volume is low priority. Multiply that with commodities, 2-door etc.

meredithmegan

Outer Banks
First Name
meredith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
honda fit
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered mine in April of 2021 ... I've been told 2022 and at this point i'm just expecting mid/late 2022. At least I keep getting cool freebies in the meantime LOL.

Sponsored

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was that sarcasm?

Low volume is low priority. Multiply that with commodities, 2-door etc.
Low volume is low allocation, not low priority. However, we have many examples of folks with day 1 or day 2 reservations sitting here without VINs yet people with exact same builds at smaller dealers with reservations days to weeks later with VINs. So there does seem to be some advantages in some cases to going with smaller dealers.

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'd assume every dealer would be allocated at least 1, so just order from some hole-in-the-wall dealership in a town with a 4-digit population.

The kind of place where you call and it's "Bob's Furniture, Live Bait, and Ford Dealer"
Sponsored