ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So, I placed an order on June 4, 2021, for a 2-door Big Bend and got an order number. I haven't had any communication since then. How do I figure out where I am in line now that hardtops are flowing?
you don't. when your dealer calls your car is ready. if you don't have a vin yet, and you are not a FE, you will need to get with your dealer and reorder your vehicle in a 2022 model year. so if you had a red base model you will need to order a new 2022 model in a available color. supposedly if you keep the same trim level, you will be locked in on price.
Sponsored

Cleehb

Big Bend
First Name
Colleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot, Hyundai Pallisade
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So the people saying 125k people in front of you are partially right. When Ford selects Broncos to be built they do it like this #1 is dealer allocation #2 commodities #3 is reservation time stamp. Your dealer can tell you where your at in line with their allocations. If people wised up, they would be calling the small dealers outside of big city’s inquiring with them.
Not really, I went with a small dealer and they only had 7 allocations and only received their demo model so far. No customer orders at all. And they had like 15 orders

BassMaster

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
So, I placed an order on June 4, 2021, for a 2-door Big Bend and got an order number. I haven't had any communication since then. How do I figure out where I am in line now that hardtops are flowing?
I ordered a base hardtop 2 door on Oct. 13. My build date is Jan. 3, 2022. Place in line is gone now. got a friend at the plant who said they schedule what they have all the parts to produce regardless of place in line. I know that sucks but that’s what it is right now.
Sponsored