Sponsored

How do I get production line photo of my Bronco?

rck8998

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do I get a photo of my Bronco at the end of the production line? Does Ford send these out randomly or does everyone get one?
Sponsored

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't know any details of it if it is only first reservation holders or deliveries through a certain date or everyone. But it comes in an email so if you do not disclose your email to Ford you would never get it

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There used to be a pattern of scheduled email, window sticker, build email, pictures, shipping emails, and then delivery for MY21. MY22, the pattern is Scheduled email, window sticker for six hours, delivery.

Captain nSANEo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There used to be a pattern of scheduled email, window sticker, build email, pictures, shipping emails, and then delivery for MY21. MY22, the pattern is Scheduled email, window sticker for six hours, delivery.
Most of us in 22' (post 1/24) never even got a scheduled email. We had to get our Vin and date from the back door track and dealer.

Sponsored

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
How do I get a photo of my Bronco at the end of the production line? Does Ford send these out randomly or does everyone get one?
Random if you get one. Ford will either email you one or they won't. No rhyme or reason.

Bt_ostate

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor 2021 Bronco 4-Door FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
That pattern kinda ended as Ford got pushed to get the remaining fes etc out in 2021. Many from Nov on never got the photos.

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Most of us in 22' (post 1/24) never even got a scheduled email. We had to get our Vin and date from the back door track and dealer.
they sent the scheduled email in 21 for me. It was build and shipped on the 4th and 5th no emails in 22

Sponsored
OP
OP
rck8998

rck8998

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sure seems to be random the way Ford is handling this whole thing. I walked into the dealer and ordered mine on Sept 9th after the reservation was closed and got an email on Sept 30th with a scheduled production time!

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

🙏