Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah because no manufacturer has ever figured out how to get power seats to work on a two door car. :rolleyes:

If I am spec'ing out a C$71,000 vehicle it damn well better have power seats or I am not buying it.
Same. Although I'd never assume a 2 door had automatic for the reasons I stated. I'm not the use case though as id never get a 2 door anyway
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah because no manufacturer has ever figured out how to get power seats to work on a two door car. :rolleyes:

If I am spec'ing out a C$71,000 vehicle it damn well better have power seats or I am not buying it.
They were common in the 60's at least on Chrysler products. On the 2 door version of this Imperial, the passenger seat powers all the way forward when you tip the backrest.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would like to have the power... and I like the leather color option just as much as the cloth (maybe more)... but my concern is about the hot seats. I know there are threads out there about that topic, so maybe I'll have to go re-read those. But I still think it is a bit Pricey for just Leather trimming. Those Power seat motors but be expensive :)
Sponsored