Sponsored

How do you change the model in your reservation?

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just curious how you actually change your registration model? Like if you picked a base but change your mind and want a Black Diamond?

I plan on going Base with Sasquatch package unless its too expensive. Then I'll probably just go Black Diamond.

Do you just keep your registration and make the change when you place your order come December? Or do you have to change it online?
Sponsored

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

You will have the ability to change trims and door count in December when we will get an email from Ford saying it's time to order our Broncos where we will convert the reservation to an order.

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
You will have the ability to change trims and door count in December when we will get an email from Ford saying it's time to order our Broncos where we will convert the reservation to an order.
Thats what I thought. But if you make changes does that mess anything up? Like what order your in or anything?

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 volvo 242
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am in the same situation, want to change from Base to Black Diamond. From above I understand you can change trims and door count but can you change models? Or is trim another term for model? Have never bought a new car so I don't know. Thanks!

Sponsored

Phil_68w10

Big Bend
First Name
Phillip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am in the same situation, want to change from Base to Black Diamond. From above I understand you can change trims and door count but can you change models? Or is trim another term for model? Have never bought a new car so I don't know. Thanks!

I reached out to my dealer and he said I could change everything when ordering comes around.
Sponsored