Sponsored

How do you guys think MGV will hold up over Time VS Leather ? ? ? ?

JMBGlass

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tacoma/C.O. Badlands 2.7 4Dr hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've asked this before in another thread here, but thought I'd ask again because my dealership is giving me conflicting information. I'd like to know for sure if I will definitely get the heated front seats option with MGV and the Lux package in my Badlands build. Some others here have reminded me that heated seats do come with any package mid or higher, but my dealership (who's less informed than most here) is thinking otherwise. I'd like to opt for the MGV, but I'm spoiled by heated seats in my cold climate here at this point, and it would be a total dealbreaker for me to not have that option. Thanks in adv.
Sponsored

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've asked this before in another thread here, but thought I'd ask again because my dealership is giving me conflicting information. I'd like to know for sure if I will definitely get the heated front seats option with MGV and the Lux package in my Badlands build. Some others here have reminded me that heated seats do come with any package mid or higher, but my dealership (who's less informed than most here) is thinking otherwise. I'd like to opt for the MGV, but I'm spoiled by heated seats in my cold climate here at this point, and it would be a total dealbreaker for me to not have that option. Thanks in adv.
Everything I have read states that heated seats come with mid plus regardless of the seating material choice. I saw no asterisk or anything denoting otherwise. It clearly does state in literature that 10/8 way electronic seats are locked to leather seats though. I’d be pissed at this point if I got my Badlands Lux package with a heated wheel and no way to heat my butt because I picked MGV.

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I
think your dealer rep is a knucklehead. 😁
It seems pretty clear from the Bronco order guide, page 2, that the high and lux packages are in ADDITION to the mid and high packages. Since heated seats are in mid package, then it’s included in the rest.
I think you need to tell your dealer to RTFM. 😉

JMBGlass

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tacoma/C.O. Badlands 2.7 4Dr hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for those replies. I went into dealership here today and did have them change from leather to MGV on my Badlands order. And on the new order summary printout sheet they gave me it does still (like my older printout that said 'heated front row seats') have a line that says the same thing, even with the MGV in place. So far so good. Thanks again for the assistance with my question here!
Sponsored