Sponsored

How do you plan to wash your undercarriage?

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was totally on board with running my Bronco through the auto car wash down the street until I decided to upgrade to Sasquatch package. The tires are too wide to fit through the wash, and probably hits the height restriction.

I did some research and came across this Ryobi undercarriage pressure washer attachment (Ryobi Pressure Washer Water Broom). It seems like a good solution. The only problem for me is that I store my hoses in the garage for the winter so I'll have to think that one through some more.

• For those of you who are going to have Bronco's that you wouldn't dare take to the automatic car wash, what's your plan for keeping your vehicle clean?
  • If you live in an area where snow/ice on the roads is common - what's your plan to keep the salt off the undercarriage?
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was totally on board with running my Bronco through the auto car wash down the street until I decided to upgrade to Sasquatch package. The tires are too wide to fit through the wash, and probably hits the height restriction.

I did some research and came across this Ryobi undercarriage pressure washer attachment (Ryobi Pressure Washer Water Broom). It seems like a good solution. The only problem for me is that I store my hoses in the garage for the winter so I'll have to think that one through some more.

• For those of you who are going to have Bronco's that you wouldn't dare take to the automatic car wash, what's your plan for keeping your vehicle clean?
  • If you live in an area where snow/ice on the roads is common - what's your plan to keep the salt off the undercarriage?
How small is this car wash?!

I would be shocked if Bronco, even a Squatched one, wouldn’t fit.

Ford Bronco How do you plan to wash your undercarriage? B2B0C596-6CD9-4A80-840D-DD9BCA66FFDB

The Bronze

First Edition
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1967 Ford Bronco, 1993 Turbo Notchback, 2006 Sierra K1500, 2013 Sierra K1500, 2014 Sienna Mini-Van
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Lol I was going to respond with something really witty to the subject line. I got nothing. Some one will because the internet always wins.
I have a “dry” sense of humor, or else I would have said “water”.

Sponsored
OP
OP
centra28

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How small is this car wash?!

I would be shocked if Bronco, even a Squatched one, wouldn’t fit.
it's a good size but their FAQ says 12" wide tire is the max. My last vehicle I had 285's which barely fit the tracks.

The Bronze

First Edition
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1967 Ford Bronco, 1993 Turbo Notchback, 2006 Sierra K1500, 2013 Sierra K1500, 2014 Sienna Mini-Van
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have made my own under carriage pressure washer adapter by bending a regular want at a 60* angle and mounting it to a piece of plastic block to slide around on. That $40 Ryobi unit would work even better, depending on the tips used.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it's a good size but their FAQ says 12" wide tire is the max. My last vehicle I had 285's which barely fit the tracks.
Oh. The tracks! That makes sense.

I just use one of the ones locally for my Jeep that you pull in and park and it does its thing around you.

It does undercarriage as you pull in.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored
OP
OP
centra28

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh. The tracks! That makes sense.

I just use one of the ones locally for my Jeep that you pull in and park and it does its thing around you.

It does undercarriage as you pull in.
thanks! I’ll have to look around my area for something like that.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands