Sponsored

How do you plan to wash your undercarriage?

KnoxGnater

Badlands
First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1934 Ford Roadster Pickup, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered.
In the past I've used one of those cheap rainbow-pattern lawn sprinklers, moved it as needed after a while. Very passive, weak stream, takes a while.
This is much better.
Thanks for the link!
Same here! it gets the big clumps of TN mud off, but this pressure will make it quicker and more effective.
Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here! it gets the big clumps of TN mud off, but this pressure will make it quicker and more effective.
As a follow-up:
I bought this and used it, and it does very well.
You still have to use the nozzle/hose to get into the crevices and between stuff (and on top of stuff like skid plates, transfer cases, crossmembers).

But overall a great value for the benefit.
Highly recommend.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Touchiness car wash. No issue with tire width or clearance, and has undercarriage wash.

Sponsored

bravely

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
3490 s leonard rd, new palestine in 46163
Vehicle(s)
1973 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was totally on board with running my Bronco through the auto car wash down the street until I decided to upgrade to Sasquatch package. The tires are too wide to fit through the wash, and probably hits the height restriction.

I did some research and came across this Ryobi undercarriage pressure washer attachment (Ryobi Pressure Washer Water Broom). It seems like a good solution. The only problem for me is that I store my hoses in the garage for the winter so I'll have to think that one through some more.

• For those of you who are going to have Bronco's that you wouldn't dare take to the automatic car wash, what's your plan for keeping your vehicle clean?
  • If you live in an area where snow/ice on the roads is common - what's your plan to keep the salt off the undercarriage?
if you're real muddy, some car washes won't let you through. my jeep buddies spray the under carriage with wd40 before muddin

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ryobi released a version. Seems pretty nice. I have yet to try it. Probably one day this week.

cclkramer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 ford f350 diesel dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was totally on board with running my Bronco through the auto car wash down the street until I decided to upgrade to Sasquatch package. The tires are too wide to fit through the wash, and probably hits the height restriction.

I did some research and came across this Ryobi undercarriage pressure washer attachment (Ryobi Pressure Washer Water Broom). It seems like a good solution. The only problem for me is that I store my hoses in the garage for the winter so I'll have to think that one through some more.

• For those of you who are going to have Bronco's that you wouldn't dare take to the automatic car wash, what's your plan for keeping your vehicle clean?
  • If you live in an area where snow/ice on the roads is common - what's your plan to keep the salt off the undercarriage?
I run mine thru the brushless carwash with the under carriage cleaner

Dubsesd

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Ford F-150, 06 Roush Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs