First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Some of you have probably seen my posts here to my YouTube channel. Adventuring to Ontario Crownland with my faithful dog, Red. Some of you might of noticed my last trip in the fall didn't include my dog 😔

This video was from the summer... It was incredibly difficult editing the footage so I kept putting it off, but I finally put it together... a bit of a special send off and tribute for my dog...

I hope you enjoy it

Sorry for your loss!! I feel you pain we loss our girl too, I can't still here her nails clicking down the hallway!! 😭

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What a wonderful tribute to your best friend. How blessed you were to share your life with him. Thanks for sharing these beautiful memories.

ScorpydJim

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500 ram trx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some of you have probably seen my posts here to my YouTube channel. Adventuring to Ontario Crownland with my faithful dog, Red. Some of you might of noticed my last trip in the fall didn't include my dog 😔

This video was from the summer... It was incredibly difficult editing the footage so I kept putting it off, but I finally put it together... a bit of a special send off and tribute for my dog...

I hope you enjoy it

My heart goes out to you! A few years back we had two yellow labs, my best buds. They were both getting old, and time eventually came that Cody went to doggy heaven. Two weeks later I had a medical emergency where I about joined him. I was saved but my other lab Jake wasn’t so lucky, and he went to be with Cody the next week. I haven’t been able to bring myself to get another dog, maybe some day. Be strong, you have the memories that will bring you smiles!

Sponsored
OP
OP
WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My heart goes out to you! A few years back we had two yellow labs, my best buds. They were both getting old, and time eventually came that Cody went to doggy heaven. Two weeks later I had a medical emergency where I about joined him. I was saved but my other lab Jake wasn’t so lucky, and he went to be with Cody the next week. I haven’t been able to bring myself to get another dog, maybe some day. Be strong, you have the memories that will bring you smiles!
Sorry to hear about your boys...
I'm not ready for another dog yet, but for sure I will be in the future. I just couldn't imagine a life without a dog.

OP
OP
WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for posting but honestly I can't watch the video ... Dogs are just Magnificent creatures.

Saying goodbye to every dog I've EVER had was almost like saying goodbye to a human family member ..... its super hard to realize that bond is not there anymore ..... sorry for ur loss.

You WILL see him at the rainbow bridge for sure!
Thank you...
In a way, making the video was a part of the mourning process for me, as was watching it.... even though it was incredibly difficult.

HoosierMan

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BASEQUATCH, 2011 MUSTANG GT, 2014 F350
Your Bronco Model
Base
I feel your pain. My wife and I have lost two horses (2014 & 2017) and a dog (2017). Animals are so special and very fulfilling. We ended up adopting a couple of older horses that no one wanted so they could enjoy the rest of their lives. We also have two dogs now! We just cannot imagine our lives without our animails!

Proverbs 17:17 - "A friend loves at all times"

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is never an easy one :(. Best wishes

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

I hope you enjoy it

Dang I just got realy sad. Sorry for your loss

Sponsored

Donkeygyrl

Base
First Name
Sheri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Its never easy when Max my last gsd went we took his to all his favorite places let him eat whatever his favorite was and a vet friend came to the house and we respectively helped him to the other side.
It was waterworks for sure,but in our house its cradle to grave,no one left behind.

BroncoSarge

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AMB Bronco, 2021 CO Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have lost a dog recently as well. It’s tough.

OP
OP
WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its never easy when Max my last gsd went we took his to all his favorite places let him eat whatever his favorite was and a vet friend came to the house and we respectively helped him to the other side.
It was waterworks for sure,but in our house its cradle to grave,no one left behind.
That's awesome... Yeah, I spoiled the hell outta Jackson towards the end. They deserve nothing less.
Great that you were able to say goodbye to him while he was comfortable at home.
Having to take my boy to the vet and asking him to sit like a good boy while they.... Well...
It's what tears me up inside the most, that he didn't know why we were going for a ride... Didn't know why I asked him to sit...
He stood and hesitated at the door going in, and I just fell apart
😢
Sponsored