Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
Some of you have probably seen my posts here to my YouTube channel. Adventuring to Ontario Crownland with my faithful dog, Red. Some of you might of noticed my last trip in the fall didn't include my dog 😔

This video was from the summer... It was incredibly difficult editing the footage so I kept putting it off, but I finally put it together... a bit of a special send off and tribute for my dog...

I hope you enjoy it

Sponsored

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You don't say good bye to them. You will always have them in your heart. I'm sorry for your loss. I have had 6 dogs in my life. As I got older I realized how much they add to our life. I will say a prayer for you and Red. Someday you will see him again. God bless you both.

Mc1guil

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Subaru Outback Wilderness
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Our dogs are part of our life and who we are. They are our true friends and love us to the end of the earth. It is never easy saying by to our loved ones because they count on us everyday. Like you, having put down our fur babies is so very hard but remembering them and smiling knowing they experienced a great life with us makes it all worth it. May Red be enjoying his next adventure until you meet again.

OP
OP
WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
I am so sorry for the loss of your fur-buddy...I had to put my yellow lab down in August...he was 15 years and 2 months old.
That's a good long life...
So hard when it comes to saying goodbye.
Thanks for the condolences

Sponsored
OP
OP
WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
Our dogs are part of our life and who we are. They are our true friends and love us to the end of the earth. It is never easy saying by to our loved ones because they count on us everyday. Like you, having put down our fur babies is so very hard but remembering them and smiling knowing they experienced a great life with us makes it all worth it. May Red be enjoying his next adventure until you meet again.
Thank you 😔

OP
OP
WuNgUn

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Banned
You don't say good bye to them. You will always have them in your heart. I'm sorry for your loss. I have had 6 dogs in my life. As I got older I realized how much they add to our life. I will say a prayer for you and Red. Someday you will see him again. God bless you both.
Thank you..........
He'll always be with me.
"Wherever I may roam, by myself but not alone...."

WeirdGuy

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry for your loss. Dogs are the best. Praying you have comfort in your time of grief. RIP, Red. God Bless.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Some of you have probably seen my posts here to my YouTube channel. Adventuring to Ontario Crownland with my faithful dog, Red. Some of you might of noticed my last trip in the fall didn't include my dog 😔

This video was from the summer... It was incredibly difficult editing the footage so I kept putting it off, but I finally put it together... a bit of a special send off and tribute for my dog...

I hope you enjoy it

Thanks for posting but honestly I can't watch the video ... Dogs are just Magnificent creatures.

Saying goodbye to every dog I've EVER had was almost like saying goodbye to a human family member ..... its super hard to realize that bond is not there anymore ..... sorry for ur loss.

You WILL see him at the rainbow bridge for sure!

RDTC

Outer Banks
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F350, Jeep Wangler Rubicon, Bronco Outer Bank
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry for the loss of your dog. I feel your pain.

Our dog passed away last summer. It is like losing a family member and friend.

Our dog Hunter. Died during a camping trip. He was a 3 year old lab. During the trip. Mid trip he appeared sick. We were very remote camping. He passed away on the ride home.

The Vet figured out, he ate a whole corn cob. Got stuck in his system. We did not know what was wrong at the time.

His last picture.

Ford Bronco How do you say goodbye to your dog....? Jackson's Last Bronco Trip (The Return North) Hunter 3

Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I hope you enjoy it

Sorry that you lost your best friend. They're never truly gone, your tribute proves it.

BaseBlackCoupe

Base
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sport and 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Really really sorry for your loss man. That's a tough one, I can't even imagine. Teddy has been my best buddy for many years. First dog I got since living on my own. I guess we just gotta be thankful for the time we're given with em. My deepest condolences.

Geoffrey
Ford Bronco How do you say goodbye to your dog....? Jackson's Last Bronco Trip (The Return North) 20201127_170005

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry to hear about your fur baby 🥲. We are trying to prepare ourselves/and kids for this. We have a pug/chuahua mix that is getting on 14 years. He still at times acts like a puppy but has slowed down a lot in the last year. We got him when one of our kids could barely walk and the other still crawling. It’s for sure gonna be tough. He so ugly he’s cute. But the best dog ever for letting you know someone is in the yard. (Yes he’s knipped a few heels too🤣)
Ford Bronco How do you say goodbye to your dog....? Jackson's Last Bronco Trip (The Return North) EAB17FDE-EF0A-4F14-A517-D808B6E1C637

805Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1992 EB FSB Bronco; 2021 Outer Banks 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It does genuinely suck to loose a pet. I've had to be the person to take our last two dogs to the vet to be put down while the rest of the family was hysterical at home regarding the pet's decline.

Our Border Collie had to be put down a few years ago right after Christmas - which frequently brings back those memories during the holidays.

We put together a corny video to remember all the good times we all shared.

SADIE, Our Border Collie
Sponsored