Sponsored

How do you wait for “Late Availability”?

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Doubt you can change it up later to remove a late availability option if you get sick of waiting

Also doubt once late availability item comes in you just head to the front of the line immediately......may take some time for them to actually schedule it?
I did not mean to infer that you jumped to the absolute front of the line. Yes they will need time to allow for the options to get into production. Once that happens you will essentially retain your relative position compared to others that also requested late options.
Example I put my reservation in on July 15th and requested late avail options. If an owner put in their reservation on July 14th and also requested late avail options they would be scheduled before me.
At least that is how I understood from Granger.
Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Doubt you can change it up later to remove a late availability option if you get sick of waiting

Also doubt once late availability item comes in you just head to the front of the line immediately......may take some time for them to actually schedule it?
You should be able to modify the order up until a VIN is created. After that you can't.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same following as well ... Is the black show hard top only for WT/FE trims ? Or can I order a black diamond with the shadow black top and wait as well ?
It's not on B&P for Wildtrak at this time.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's not on B&P for Wildtrak at this time.
For WT & FE painted black top Ford said that it will be late availability or take the MIC ... probably be something that comes up at order time, nice to know sooner if possible. Like you said it doesnt show on B&P .. so I guess we wait and see I guess .. what's your thoughts on the WT?

Sponsored

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am hoping for a late late late availability since I cannot find one trim level the gives me what I want to order. I want what does not exist: a White WT Lux with white/grey powered MGV and matching light trim as prototype pictures hinted about...

With that said I can only assume:

1. The B&P would have to updated showing what options are late availability, or the dealer system would have to have these as line items that can be ordered.
2. Ford decides which options to put as 'late availability' in the Bronco order configurator, you can order from this an maintain your timestamp and place in line and get your Bronco when the items become available in late 21 or 22.
3. If you cannot find the configuration you what you saw in the early prototypes, means Ford dropped those items and there is no way to order the Bronco the way you want. Assume you will have order what you do not love and live with it or order nothing hoping someday your dream will come true and loose the timestamp and place in line.
4. Wait for the MY22 to be released and hope and resign up if they even have a reservation process. Most likely the reservation process would go away and for new orders through the dealers you are at the $5000-$20,000 ADM (Additional Dealer Markup) as were the Raptors.
5. Maybe by MY23 they have all the options and you are are driving up to 1000 miles to get a Bronco and MSRP from a reputable dealer.

Ford Bronco How do you wait for “Late Availability”? Bronco all white
Ford Bronco How do you wait for “Late Availability”? 2021-Ford-Bronco-4-door-1
Ford Bronco How do you wait for “Late Availability”? 2021-Ford-Bronco-4-door-2-2

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So
Should be if you're Bronco is black. ?
rry it’s still grey. Which is why I ruled out BD, now everyone gets that crappy grey top.

Techqua

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So

rry it’s still grey. Which is why I ruled out BD, now everyone gets that crappy grey top.
Dual tops is supposed to come with a body colored painted top according to the specs for BD on the site. I'm waiting to see if the dual tops will be a late availability option. If it's not, then I'm officially out.

hammerdown

Black Diamond
First Name
DAVID
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford 150 Screw
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My experience with this was back in December of 2005 when I ordered a 2006 Mustang GT and that was the 1st year that the 18" Bullit wheels would be available... However it was late availability. Delayed the build of my Mustang 3 weeks because I wanted those wheels. Worth the wait though as the 18s looked sick on that car.

So... From my experience late availability means you will have to wait to get yours built when it becomes available.

On some things your dealer may be able to modify your order right before it goes into production if something you want wasn't available when you ordered but becomes available while your waiting to build.... but I wouldn't count on it.

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Two additional dynamics add to the complexity:

More Covid delays...we're just inching up on winter and already pos tests are skyrocketing; can businesses continue uninterrupted?

Allocation formulas...late avail (which Could mean MY22) currently impacts a VERY large segment of likely builds: MOD tops & Squatch. I'd bet Ford announces yet another new dealer allocation system just prior to Order Banks opening.

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The question is if these options will be added to B&P for reservationists, or hidden to maximize profits.
I have very little faith in Ford at this point.
I am very unhappy with the lack of answers from Ford. This isn't 1999. Most of us here know more than the dealerships. The fact that Ford can't answer questions from reservation holders this close to order time is beyond unprofessional.

Tagging @Granger Ford to maybe get some insight.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Two additional dynamics add to the complexity:

More Covid delays...we're just inching up on winter and already pos tests are skyrocketing; can businesses continue uninterrupted?

Allocation formulas...late avail (which Could mean MY22) currently impacts a VERY large segment of likely builds: MOD tops & Squatch. I'd bet Ford announces yet another new dealer allocation system just prior to Order Banks opening.
Yes I can see it happening as well, especially as the #s rise. After the holidays if the #s keep going up. Late avail will = MY22 for sure
Sponsored