Sponsored

How do you wait for “Late Availability”?

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sorry if this has been answered. What’s the process if we want to wait for the black hardtop or anything else coming later on in the 2021 model year?

Is it available to order during the December-January window and we just know to wait extra long for delivery? Or do we get to just hold on to our reservation? I reserved on Launch night. I just always thought that if you dont order during the window you lose your reservation. Thanks
Sponsored

Stetser33

Wildtrak
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Jeep Grand Cherokee (ZJ)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sorry if this has been answered. What’s the process if we want to wait for the black hardtop or anything else coming later on in the 2021 model year?

Is it available to order during the December-January window and we just know to wait extra long for delivery? Or do we get to just hold on to our reservation? I reserved on Launch night. I just always thought that if you dont order during the window you lose your reservation. Thanks
Following...

NPBronco91

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How I took it was you could still make your order in December-January but then you would have to wait longer as some materials will be late availability. I could be completely wrong though.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Following...
Same following as well ... Is the black show hard top only for WT/FE trims ? Or can I order a black diamond with the shadow black top and wait as well ?

Sponsored
OP
OP
PELS82

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
How I took it was you could still make your order in December-January but then you would have to wait longer as some materials will be late availability. I could be completely wrong though.
I hope so. I figured they’d put that in the B&P tho. Maybe the dealer has more on their form ?

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wish the BP would allow you to still pick the option with a late availability flag to get the pricing and then it would help in preparing for ordering

OP
OP
PELS82

PELS82

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nice to know im not the only one wondering this :ROFLMAO: I visit everyday but i cant find the answer anywhere. Thought i missed it because we post 10000 new messages a day it seems. We’re some posting MFers

NPBronco91

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope so. I figured they’d put that in the B&P tho. Maybe the dealer has more on their form ?
I believe a dealer, salesperson, and or someone who works at the dealership said that they would slowly introduce more accessories. But this is coming from the dealership's mouth. Not directly from Ford.

Sponsored

Stuckin918

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Colorado ZR2 Duramax
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So it’s been 5 years so process may have changed. I worked for a Ford dealer for ~8 years, if you put something on your order that is unavailable it will remain in “unscheduled” status until commodity becomes available. At which point if will become “scheduled”.

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am holding out hope that Ford will clarify the many many questions related to ordering that many of us have soon as we order in December. I will be kind of upset if come December us first day reservation folks don’t have an answer to the late availability stuff. I can’t see a way logistically to order in December and wait until a top comes in 2022 for them to send you the bronco. I also can’t see a way to hold our spot with reservation until we can order late availability stuff. If I had to take a wild guess I would say if you want late availability stuff they will put you in order of original reservation first when you go to order it in June or whenever they open the MY22 orders so you still keep your place but now it’s for the MY22
Sponsored