Sponsored

How do you wait for “Late Availability”?

MJJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Rubicon, Jeep Wagoneer, Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I live by Granger. Stopped by the dealership today and talked to Zach. I asked him this exact question.

I understood that we still place the order in dec-Jan. The late availbilty options will be flagged. Build will not be scheduled until adoptions are available.
Sponsored

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How I took it was you could still make your order in December-January but then you would have to wait longer as some materials will be late availability. I could be completely wrong though.
Is the black show hard top only for WT/FE trims ? Or can I order a black diamond with the shadow black top and wait a
I live by Granger. Stopped by the dealership today and talked to Zach. I asked him this exact question.

I understood that we still place the order in dec-Jan. The late availbilty options will be flagged. Build will not be scheduled until adoptions are available.
I can work with that ..

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The question is if these options will be added to B&P for reservationists, or hidden to maximize profits.
I have very little faith in Ford at this point.

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am holding out hope that Ford will clarify the many many questions related to ordering that many of us have soon as we order in December. I will be kind of upset if come December us first day reservation folks don’t have an answer to the late availability stuff. I can’t see a way logistically to order in December and wait until a top comes in 2022 for them to send you the bronco. I also can’t see a way to hold our spot with reservation until we can order late availability stuff. If I had to take a wild guess I would say if you want late availability stuff they will put you in order of original reservation first when you go to order it in June or whenever they open the MY22 orders so you still keep your place but now it’s for the MY22
Us nonfirst day reservation folks will be upset as well.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The question is if these options will be added to B&P for reservationists, or hidden to maximize profits.
I have very little faith in Ford at this point.
I'm expecting everything to be shown on B&P prior to ordering, especially the additional options were all expecting with flags for late availability and eta

Sponsored

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
"Late availability" will delay your delivery. As stated above your order will remain in the "unscheduled" status until the parts become available. Basically Ford acknowledges your order and will build it when the parts are available. Any orders that do not have "parts hold" will be produced ahead of yours. The only time the full production is stopped is when an issue/quality with a part is found or a supplier falls behind and cannot deliver on time.
Just wondering how late is late availability going to be. Their original statement didn’t make it sound like it would be a 2022 model.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for that! Crud, so then you have to decide to build or wait..... Argh.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just wondering how late is late availability going to be. Their original statement didn’t make it sound like it would be a 2022 model.
Kinda my problem. I'm a late build anyway.... So now what?

NPBronco91

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the black show hard top only for WT/FE trims ? Or can I order a black diamond with the shadow black top and wait a
I can work with that ..
From what I’ve seen from others, it looks like that’ll be late availability. I’d say if it’s not offered on B&P then it’ll most likely be late availability

Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Doubt you can change it up later to remove a late availability option if you get sick of waiting

Also doubt once late availability item comes in you just head to the front of the line immediately......may take some time for them to actually schedule it?

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think anyone who doesn't think 'late availability' doesn't mean 2022 model year is fooling themselves.
If it means my WildTrak has the black painted top.. I will wait