Sponsored

How does the financial side (financing / payment) of ordering actually work?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can customers buy in a neighboring state that they do not reside?
Example, your dealership in Iowa, and I live in Missouri?

Financing is not an issue for me but really want the best buying experience and a dealership that is that can answer questions, especially with all of the mystery around some of the specifics.
Yes I have reservations from all 50 states now...

Hawaii is stationed there moving back stateside before Bronco coming out but I am counting it.. :cool:

I have many from Missouri right now...

As I have information I will get it here and if you have specific questions that I do not have an answer to I will try to find out from Ford...

Pricing and specification are not available yet, trying to get info for the Forum all the time on those items.
Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
YES!

Financing is not an issue for me but really want the best buying experience and a dealership that is that can answer questions, especially with all of the mystery around some of the specifics.

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dealers cannot order anything but the Bronco Sport as of now, we will have the mannequins of them prior to the end of year but their order bank is open..

The Bronco on here is not in the order bank to view or price and will not be until B&P comes out...

Then we can order those mannequins they will not have a Job 1 this year for the Bronco...
Yah, heard the showroom units (Mannequins?) are not drive able (Assume they don't have any mechanicals in them?). So no chance the Mannequins for the Bronco 2 door/4 door will be in showrooms before we order in December?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yah, heard the showroom units (Mannequins?) are not drive able (Assume they don't have any mechanicals in them?). So no chance the Mannequins for the Bronco 2 door/4 door will be in showrooms before we order in December?

The Mannequins will be early production vehicles, they are the first ones off the line so that we end up with any issues that they have..

The plant line will not be open in time this year to get us our Bronco Mannequins per our region manager...I hope she is wrong..

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The Mannequins will be early production vehicles, they are the first ones off the line so that we end up with any issues that they have..

The plant line will not be open in time this year to get us our Bronco Mannequins per our region manager...I hope she is wrong..
Gotcha, so they say not driveable because they don't want us test driving them and thinking they represent final quality. Could have bugs and issues while the line is dialed in. Thanks for the info, and yes totally hope they are wrong.

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gotcha, so they say not driveable because they don't want us test driving them and thinking they represent final quality. Could have bugs and issues while the line is dialed in. Thanks for the info, and yes totally hope they are wrong.
Nope Driving is exactly what they are for...

We get them so customer and we can drive them and see if we can find bugs in them...

So when they come out I will post mine and you all then know they are out the in the Wild..

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford will decide what to do to those that do fall above the threshold...

We do not intend to get in that situation as it does not turn out well for inventory or relationship with the parent company...

There more than likely will some fallout as I stated above, many things can change in the customers life in 6+ months...
And really good dealers will work as hard as they can to achieve the opposite metric: sales volumes so high that Ford rewards them. There are multiple ways Ford can pat them on the back, including corporate awards. But I assume the most coveted is to hit a sales threshold that nets them even more inventory to sell from the lot at whatever price they can get for the hottest truck on the market. I guess this also would help them put more of Ford's other popular vehicles on their lot, too, like Mach-e and the 2021 F-150.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And really good dealers will work as hard as they can to achieve the opposite metric: sales volumes so high that Ford rewards them. There are multiple ways Ford can pat them on the back, including corporate awards. But I assume the most coveted is to hit a sales threshold that nets them even more inventory to sell from the lot at whatever price they can get for the hottest truck on the market. I guess this also would help them put more of Ford's other popular vehicles on their lot, too, like Mach-e and the 2021 F-150.

?

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Nope Driving is exactly what they are for...

We get them so customer and we can drive them and see if we can find bugs in them...

So when they come out I will post mine and you all then know they are out the in the Wild..
Awesome!

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Apologies in advance as I am sure this has been answered before somewhere among the thousands of posts.

So we all paid $100 to "reserve" the bronco. Great! Now what happens during the actual ordering process?

Example:

Lets assume build and price comes out sept 1st. I see that the exact Bronco I want will be $45k.
Ordering opens Sept 15th. I go to my designated dealer to 'order' my Bronco.

up to this point we have not seen the bronco in person. We have not been able to test drive it. Hell, we haven't even seen our desired paint in person - not even on some random piece of metal (think jerry can).

Are we going to have to setup our financing and/or give our down-payment / pay the entire thing all right there when ordering?

How does this process normally work? Let alone in a situation where we haven't even been able to see the truck irl...
So.......
It would be in your best interest to explore what the rebates are at the time of your final order and lock them in. They can be changed later. There should be no reason to place any added money down, do your financial paperwork or run your credit. Not sure about your state but in Maryland you must sign all paperwork AND drive over the curb in order for it to be considered a done deal. If 1 happens and not the other there is nothing legally holding you to that deal. Hope this helps clarify some for you.

Sponsored

thsxtreme

Outer Banks
First Name
tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Unlimited Sahara Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So.......
It would be in your best interest to explore what the rebates are at the time of your final order and lock them in. They can be changed later. There should be no reason to place any added money down, do your financial paperwork or run your credit. Not sure about your state but in Maryland you must sign all paperwork AND drive over the curb in order for it to be considered a done deal. If 1 happens and not the other there is nothing legally holding you to that deal. Hope this helps clarify some for you.
Thank you so much for all your answers and comments back on here. I pretty much found all my answers now after reading here and other threads about the financing and placing the order. My salesman at my dealer was no help lol

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you so much for all your answers and comments back on here. I pretty much found all my answers now after ready here and other threads about the financing and placing the order. My salesman at my dealer was no help lol
Not to defend any salesperson (not sure of the exact situation) but, they're job is selling the vehicle. In my store the salesperson is never allowed to discuss rates, payments, terms, or anything that has to do with that part of the process. It can, and often does create a huge mess. Most financial managers, take classes, goto school, etc, to do that part of the job. When salespeople try to help and get involved and don't have the basics it often upsets customers and can ruin the deal. I can't tell you how many times new salespeople have quoted a payment with 0% and the customer had a 500 credit score and sits with me and gets extremely angry when they didn't qualify for 0 and their payment is 3 times as high as what their helpful salesperson told them. Now I'm instantly the devil trying to rake them over the coals, because I'm lying ? to try and make extra money. Sorry for the rant. Thank you for letting me know I was helpful. It's good to know that I am making a difference on here.

sbledsoe

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes you can! I’m in Louisiana and I’m buying from @Granger Ford. Many forum members have their reservation with granger as they have been upfront and offering a great deal in the bronco. Plenty of threads discussing switching dealers and granger ford. You have until October 31 to switch
Sponsored