First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am as excited about it as ever. A short delay hasn't changed that at all. I'm surprised that anyone ever thought the published date projections were firm.
Sponsored

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm kind of happy about the delay... TBH. I did my reservation in July and don't actually need the Bronco until this time next year. COVID means no regular office hours for the indefinite future, and we have a number of cars already, so if the weather is bad (primary Bronco use) I can just stay home.

I'll go from nervous excited to regular excited if/when I can see some of my potential color options in person. Color choice anxiety is the only real concern I've got.
I agree as the colour palate is a bit uninspiring. I would want to make sure I really liked the choice. To me black and grey doesn’t do this vehicle justice. The reds with a white roof would be fantastic ,as well as the blues. Cactus grey and Area 51 are interesting but would have to see them live.

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not very, anymore, unfortunately. The nickle and diming of certain items that should be on lower trims (sound deadening on the high trim - which in turn can't be optioned with BD and under - really?) has led me to be more likely to not purchase it now. Kinda bummed, but to each their own.
That’s crap, sound deadening should be an option on any bronco. It’s like a heater in the winter. If your vehicle can be quieter it should be. In fact they should not be cheap and make this standard.

jsharpe

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sharpe.com
Vehicle(s)
Prius
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have to admit that my excitement for a car that seems to be perpetually more than a year off is waning. I have two reservations but neither of them are early so a 2022 delivery appears a virtual certainty. While I understand the reasons, if it slips any more I'll just buy something else and then take a look at the Bronco in a few years when you can actually buy one. However, by then I expect there will be other new options I'll be considering as well.

CanadianFord

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm 50/50. I'm not as excited as I was when I watched the live unveiling. Too many models and options, sas, non sas etc. I'm going to wait to see owners YouTube videos lol. I'll buy a lease return when I figure out what I want versus what I need.

Sponsored

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am still excited. I knew exactly what I was getting into when I placed a reservation for a vehicle not yet in production. I don't want a new car, I want a new Bronco. Nothing on this scale has ever gone "as planned". I have more time to plan my pick up adventure. If it were easy everyone would do it.

tlowell01

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hasn't changed, I'm still really excited. I placed my reservation on 7/15, and I knew I'd be waiting a long time to take delivery. What's another couple of months?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

At my age (re: old) I get excited about waking up in the morning. Getting a new Bronco when it's built will be nice, but if I don't wake up it won't make any difference. Priorities Grasshopper, priorities. :)

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

July 13: would have paid $70k and threw in my wife.
slowly decreased every "update" and delay since.
November 16: Ordered 2021 4DR Rubicon it will be here end of Dec start of Jan.
Did you still "throw in your wife"?

dck82

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m still excited. I have a July 28th reservation so I’m not sure if I’ll get one next year or not. It’s becoming clear that I’ll need to find something else to obsess over in the mean time. Other than that just trying remain grateful that it will come, while keeping in mind the people that would have been building it could be out of work.

Sponsored

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At first I was extremely excited. To the point that I'm pretty sure my Wife was going to block this site, tape my mouth shut, and make me sleep on either the couch or in my truck if I even said the word "Bronco" to her once more.

Sadly, with each new bit of bad news and disappointment after disappointment my excitement is waning considerably. I'm really taking a serious look into my backup plan now. I'll see what "January" brings, but, I'm not getting my hopes up.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Extremely excited. Are you watching this Browns' game? Here we go Brownies here we go, woof woof!!!!!!!!

Dillhole

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Meh, the initial hype from the reveal has faded. Now it's just what feels like endless waiting, and not having a reservation means even more waiting.

Maybe if Ford put a 2 door Sasquatch in Velocity Blue out in the wild it'd rekindle that spark.

jasonkosi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Never been more excited in my life. Don’t care about delays/what anyone else says.
Sponsored