Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just made a quick video on how I just ordered my second bronco and had the build date scheduled right away!

Also gave a big shout out to Bronco6G and left some links to try and get more forum members!

Sponsored

mdfilip

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Shelby GT350, 22 Bronco BL, 29 Ford Roadster
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Little more room for the kids..... are you keeping the BL?

SZairborne

Big Bend
First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge charger GT AWD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have to disagree on one point. It depends on your dealer to. I ordered a badlands, soft top, 10sp, with only a mid package. No build date yet. I ordered in February. My order has zero restraints and it did not get me a sooner build date. Thanks for the information.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just made a quick video on how I just ordered my second bronco and had the build date scheduled right away!

Also gave a big shout out to Bronco6G and left some links to try and get more forum members!

Youtube audience will likely appreciate this vid more than the 6G crew. Trouble is you are correct.

I don’t mind waiting for commodities. I do mind that there is no line, no order fulfillment or order of operations that is linked to the original reservation timestamp promise. I also continue to point out that these “buildable units” delivered to my dealer will likely consume limited annual allocation and push my order back yet another year. Perpetual purgatory. My place in line at my dealer has not changed in many many months and they continue to deliver Broncos.

BUDXR7

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco (hopefully)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I believe the percentages would be multiplicative. The odds are even lower than you depict when you stack shortages.

Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Youtube audience will likely appreciate this vid more than the 6G crew. Trouble is you are correct.

I don’t mind waiting for commodities. I do mind that there is no line, no order fulfillment or order of operations that is linked to the original reservation timestamp promise. I also continue to point out that these “buildable units” delivered to my dealer will likely consume limited annual allocation and push my order back yet another year. Perpetual purgatory. My place in line at my dealer has not changed in many many months and they continue to deliver Broncos.
well spoken;

It is the obvious and expected result that a few of us have been screaming about since they added allocations (18 months ago) and then stopped the 'all reservations built before dealer stock promise' (nail in the coffin, about 10 months ago). Ford chose this intentionally. The lack of commodities makes the situation even worse for those dealers with a low allocation to order ratio.

The trend's inevitable end game is high volume dealers running through all their reservations and ending up getting the higher commodity orders for walk-ins or dealer stock because Ford does not consider reservations at all in the allocation of units. Again, completely foreseeable and a feature, not a bug, of the Ford policy changes. As commodities slowly increase in availability, the supported dealers will get more and more high end builds while the less favored get the left-over dribs and drabs.

adrencg

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I put my order in january and it was a soft top big bend with almost no extra options except for signature lighting. I don't have a build date yet.

You're just lucky, that's all.

OP
OP
NorthShoreBronco

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting video of showing me how I can get a vehicle that I don‘t want earlier. Just bustin your chops. Good video.
Haha. If my video had an Honest Trailer.

LarryBirdsFace

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Where are you located? Big dealer? I ordered a 4 door BD with zero constraints (I got a soft top, mid package, no tow, no paint protection, no modular bumper, non-Sasquatch) and got my order confirmation and then absolutely nothing now for two months. I don’t expect anything for a while, (I live in rural Maine) but I think you getting a build date is a combo of straight luck and a high volume dealership with no Bronco backlog

Sponsored

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I put my order in january and it was a soft top big bend with almost no extra options except for signature lighting. I don't have a build date yet.

You're just lucky, that's all.
My BB was scheduled last week. I think being at a big dealership helped.

OP
OP
NorthShoreBronco

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Where are you located? Big dealer? I ordered a 4 door BD with zero constraints (I got a soft top, mid package, no tow, no paint protection, no modular bumper, non-Sasquatch) and got my order confirmation and then absolutely nothing now for two months. I don’t expect anything for a while, (I live in rural Maine) but I think you getting a build date is a combo of straight luck and a high volume dealership with no Bronco backlog
I'm north of you in N.B Canada. Small dealer but all the other orders have alot of constraints I think.

Maybe you did get scheduled and didn't get the email yet?

adrencg

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My BB was scheduled last week. I think being at a big dealership helped.
In February I put in a second order at the largest dealership in CT, just to cover my bases.

LarryBirdsFace

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm north of you in N.B Canada. Small dealer but all the other orders have alot of constraints I think.

Maybe you did get scheduled and didn't get the email yet?
S**t, bub. T’aint too often I talk to someone north of me!

Maybe, I hope so.

OP
OP
NorthShoreBronco

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

S**t, bub. T’aint too often I talk to someone north of me!

Maybe, I hope so.
haha. Yea, call your dealer. Scheduling is on thursday's. You never know. I guess it depends on your dealers alocation too. For me I know that all the other orders at my dealer have constraints.
Sponsored