Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Problem being now....it's March 7....no more Bronco orders.
Sponsored

OP
OP
NorthShoreBronco

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Badlands 2D, 22 BD 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Problem being now....it's March 7....no more Bronco orders.
Yea, but that's good for those that put orders in and are waiting. They will be able to catch up now and finish current orders.

saban

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yea, but that's good for those that put orders in and are waiting. They will be able to catch up now and finish current orders.
only issue there is that we're talking about Ford here. probably build nothing but Raptors and bump everyone else out

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No mention of allocations leaving out what might be the most important factor.

Lemonbronco

Base
First Name
Clinton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
6th generation bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Great video!... thanks for sharing it. Luckily I only wanted the base model 4dr... my intentions is to build it the way I want with what I want. I have no intent to do rock crawling so no point in the locking difs for me. But that hard top is going to hold my build up. But I just can't do the soft top for me,Indiana weather just doesn't justify a soft top. But I'm ok with the wait the new bronco is a extra fun toy.

Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

From your mouth to the Ford Gods ears. :)

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How is Ford going to catch up if they don't have constrained parts?

OP
OP
NorthShoreBronco

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How is Ford going to catch up if they don't have constrained parts?
They won't be using the parts they do have in stock for new orders, so that when some of the constrained parts do come in, the other parts will still be there and they will be able to fufill the older orders...... Make sense?

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They won't be using the parts they do have in stock for new orders, so that when some of the constrained parts do come in, the other parts will still be there and they will be able to fufill the older orders...... Make sense?
Ford is going to keep MAP producing as many Broncos as possible. No way will they stop producing buildable Broncos in order to save parts for parts constrained Broncos.

Currently, Ford has a pull model where dealers tell Ford what they want. This is true even for dealer stock. Time will tell, but my theory is that Ford is going to a push model. As an example, a dealer might get a monthly update with:
- You have been allocated 10 Broncos for June.
- We are able to build 6 from your reservation list.
- The remaining 4 will be easy to build Broncos with very few constraints.

This may help a little, but unfortunately, this will do very little for buyers at allocation constrained dealers. Mostly, it just makes scheduling a lot easier for Ford.

OP
OP
NorthShoreBronco

NorthShoreBronco

Badlands
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford is going to keep MAP producing as many Broncos as possible. No way will they stop producing buildable Broncos in order to save parts for parts constrained Broncos.

Currently, Ford has a pull model where dealers tell Ford what they want. This is true even for dealer stock. Time will tell, but my theory is that Ford is going to a push model. As an example, a dealer might get a monthly update with:
- You have been allocated 10 Broncos for June.
- We are able to build 6 from your reservation list.
- The remaining 4 will be easy to build Broncos with very few constraints.

This may help a little, but unfortunately, this will do very little for buyers at allocation constrained dealers. Mostly, it just makes scheduling a lot easier for Ford.
Yes, but without new Orders Jumping the line (like my order), they will have more parts availlable for the older orders and not create new constraits.

Mrs_Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Where are you located? Big dealer? I ordered a 4 door BD with zero constraints (I got a soft top, mid package, no tow, no paint protection, no modular bumper, non-Sasquatch) and got my order confirmation and then absolutely nothing now for two months. I don’t expect anything for a while, (I live in rural Maine) but I think you getting a build date is a combo of straight luck and a high volume dealership with no Bronco backlog
Have you called your dealership & asked them to check their system for a build date? I received a VIN & build date a week after ordering by asking my dealership. Never received an email from Ford. Good luck! #BuckYea
Sponsored