Sponsored

How important is it to you that this is a Ford product?

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I get continuing to buy a brand because you've had good experiences, I don't see that as loyalty , I see it as trust. let me ask you this, say your next two fords are absolutely nightmares in quality and performance, would you continue to buy fords?
If my next Ford were a nightmare, it would be my last Ford. I wouldn't give them a second chance.
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I just bought a new non Ford car to meet the DD needs, times are changing and I bleed Ford blue so at least from the performance side I am sticking to them.

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Some what important. If the Land Rover defender was more like the 1995 version I would have one in my driveway now vs. the bronco timeline cluster fuck.

dmalaquias

Outer Banks
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Porsche Cayenne S, Audi Allroad
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It wouldn't be a Bronco, if any other company created it. I'd have no interest in it.
I know I'm asking for it but what about an International Scout from which the Bronco was clearly derived?? Please send all hate mail to my spam folder. ;-)

Ford Bronco How important is it to you that this is a Ford product? 1624546739901

wjfawb0 [hacked account]

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler JKR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I used to have some brand loyalty to ford because of all the family I had that worked there. After a few bad cars and some crappy warranty experiences, they have fallen off their pedestal.

Sponsored

Mitch Panda Motorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pandamotorworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2014 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If it wasn't a Ford would, it be a cool vehicle? Yes. If it wasn't a Ford, would I get one? Probably not. The Bronco Nameplate is what it's all about!

Bimmerxi

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, BMW R1200GSA
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco How important is it to you that this is a Ford product? E494D408-5A00-4EBC-A013-AA898B0B8001

Yeah, they do pretty damn good off-road too.
Yes i was suprised in the deep sand how well it did. I thought i might get stuck and brought rescue boards but she just kept pushing through and didn’t need them

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How important is it to you that this is a Ford product? If the Bronco were released exactly as is (same product, same price) by another manufacturer like Toyota, Nissan, or Jeep would you still be as interested?
It used to be important to me. It is now much much less so.

Sponsored

dwbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know I'm asking for it but what about an International Scout from which the Bronco was clearly derived?? Please send all hate mail to my spam folder. ;-)

Ford Bronco How important is it to you that this is a Ford product? E494D408-5A00-4EBC-A013-AA898B0B8001
It's not a Bronco.

I'd probably buy a Scout, though, if it was an International Scout, and not. Hyundai Scout or a Toyota Scout.

Panaran

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Id probably be more interested TBO. Ford is ok, but I haven't had all that great of luck with them in the past. If this is built with the same reliability and bulletproofness as a 4 Runner or Land Cruiser, I'll be extremely happy.

Reactions: csj

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You wouldn't get the same styling if it were made by some other manufacturer. That's part of what made me interested in the Bronco. Same thing on the Mustang. I have a 2005, and it was specifically the "new" styling that year that made a difference for me. There is no way I would have purchased a 2004.

I'm assuming that a Jeep Rubicon would have similar off road capabilities, but I've never been interested on one of those. It's not really possible for another manufacturer to make a product that interests me in the same way as Ford's Bronco.
Sponsored