Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would be perfectly happy with my Ranger. But I can see the Bronco being a little better at off-roading, going camping, carrying my kayak and comfort over a pickup. It's just a little bit better than what I have. I don't need a Bronco. But it's like waving food in front of my face.

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now that I've been paying attention, I see so many G-D Wranglers on the road it's crazy to me. Nothing wrong with it just didn't realize just how common they are in Houston.
Its the same ones. There’s a reason relatively young Jeeps have high mileage. Those that have them drive them! A lot!

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Now that I've been paying attention, I see so many G-D Wranglers on the road it's crazy to me. Nothing wrong with it just didn't realize just how common they are in Houston.
Same. Its amazing the gap in the market was allowed to go on so long. Jeep has had no competition.

Sponsored

Ryderman1

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Agree. I had a jk and got rid of it around 2013. At that time, it seemed like wranglers were beginning to look like nissan altimas. I actually really loved the wrangler, but i dont want to drive a wrangler when everyone has one. I was actually looking for H2s for awhile, but they are just so expensive when something goes wrong. Anyway, i really look forward to the bronco....new, fresh, not many on the road. Then i will probably get a chevy or toyota modular vehicle when they finally catch up with the game.

OP
OP
Rubicon 2 Badlands

Rubicon 2 Badlands

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU Rubicon / 2021 Bronco: Badlands/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same. Its amazing the gap in the market was allowed to go on so long. Jeep has had no competition.
Seems like a hugely missed opportunity. You'd think that Chevy would try to make a more retro style Trailblazer than that little SUV they have now. The Bronco coming out is the best thing to happen to this class in years....it just took a long time.

jimmysmith3

Badlands
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s frustrating trying to tell my non-enthusiast friends why they should get Broncos over a Wrangler for there first car. If you’re not into going off the beaten path, I truly don’t understand how the wrangler could be a more appealing car, but that’s just imo.

EDIT: Nvm I’d rather be the biggest badass in the parking lot

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agree. I had a jk and got rid of it around 2013. At that time, it seemed like wranglers were beginning to look like nissan altimas. I actually really loved the wrangler, but i dont want to drive a wrangler when everyone has one. I was actually looking for H2s for awhile, but they are just so expensive when something goes wrong. Anyway, i really look forward to the bronco....new, fresh, not many on the road. Then i will probably get a chevy or toyota modular vehicle when they finally catch up with the game.
Pretty much 1 out of 4 cars around the Midwest are wranglers. Funny thing is people still wave even though they are more of them around here than Camry’s haha. I am currently in the market for a YJ since they are rare around here and the first Wrangler (yes I said it lol)

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Same... about to sell my 2010 wrangler and get either an old wrangler or a Cherokee. (I need the equity to pay off some renovations and refinance the condo.)

Gonna be fun having a shitbox and the joys that come with that until my Bronco is here!

Sponsored

Ryderman1

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Pretty much 1 out of 4 cars around the Midwest are wranglers. Funny thing is people still wave even though they are more of them around here than Camry’s haha. I am currently in the market for a YJ since they are rare around here and the first Wrangler (yes I said it lol)
I dont have any experience with yj. I had a tj some years ago. It was bad ass. Had a straight six with 5 speed. It was really strong and fun to drive

Hkak45

Black Diamond
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I dont have any experience with yj. I had a tj some years ago. It was bad ass. Had a straight six with 5 speed. It was really strong and fun to drive
That’s what I’m looking for. YJ and TJ both had great sixes with a 5 speed that never seems to break. They made them super tough back then?

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Broncos will be the same.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s what I’m looking for. YJ and TJ both had great sixes with a 5 speed that never seems to break. They made them super tough back then?
Be ready for the leaf spring front end ?? From memory, they were a bit brutal. That first gen 4.0l was really stout! The first time I rode in a TJ I thought I was in heaven compared to the YJ.

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

D629899D-E353-4103-875C-53DC9A21F464.png