Sponsored

How long after delivery do you have to sign the contract/make the deal?

Incinr8

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Dodge Power Wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I searched. How long after delivery to the dealer does one have to make a decision and provide funding? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

antman92

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

when you go to pick up the vehicle. you sign all the paperwork and everything

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah usually on site at that moment. However, when I bought my R32, I told them i was getting an inheritance check in about 4 days that i was going to use part of for a down payment. They just gave me the car and said come in Monday and we will finalize paperwork then! Now i knew the Service Manager, and thats why i bought it there, but thats a high level of trust. My advice is do as much paperwork and anything you can first. Paperwork always takes forever. I'd secure financing first, and give Ford a chance to beat it on delivery.

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I suspect the OP means how long after the Bronco is delivered to the dealer do you have to go in and close the deal...

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I searched. How long after delivery to the dealer does one have to make a decision and provide funding? Thanks in advance.
Completely dependent on your dealer. I'd talk to someone there.

Sponsored

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Every dealer is different. Me, I plan to be there the day it showes up to make sure it’s mine. I trust no one on this subject

Last edited:

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Every dealer different. Me, I plan to be there the day it showed up to make sure it’s mine. In trust no one on this subject
Yeah. I'm hoping to be there when its offloaded from the truck.

Scott R Nelson

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Escape, 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah usually on site at that moment. However, when I bought my R32, I told them i was getting an inheritance check in about 4 days that i was going to use part of for a down payment. They just gave me the car and said come in Monday and we will finalize paperwork then!
I did something like that when I bought a minivan about 25 years ago. I was getting a bonus, but didn't have the check yet. They let me take the car and come back later with the rest of the payment.

For the Bronco, assuming I ever see the thing, I'll have to withdraw some money from an investment that I have, so it will take a few days before I have the money. Don't know if I'll request the money when I know it has shipped or after I actually see it.

If the original poster is thinking of waiting to see the Bronco and then possibly saying "no, thanks", you should go talk to the dealer about that. I committed to buying a Bronco, so I'll go through with it. If I decide that I don't like it after a few months (doubtful), I expect that I could sell it for more than I paid for it.
Sponsored