Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ‘21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My truck arrived at Union Pacific at automotive rail yard in Mira loma this am at 6am per csx tracker. It has 60 miles to go now to get to my dealership in Hawthorne.

Anyone know how long these take to get unloaded and put on convoy for dealer? Hours, days, weeks?

I would ask my dealer but they don’t seem to know much beyond how to “what’s it gonna take to put you in this car today?”
Sponsored

Dutchballs88

Badlands
First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My truck arrived at Union Pacific at automotive rail yard in Mira loma this am at 6am per csx tracker. It has 60 miles to go now to get to my dealership in Hawthorne.

Anyone know how long these take to get unloaded and put on convoy for dealer? Hours, days, weeks?

I would ask my dealer but they don’t seem to know much beyond how to “what’s it gonna take to put you in this car today?”
I just visited my dealer and saw that my Badlands arrived 8/11/21 at 6:27 in the morning at Mira Loma . Its only going to Moreno Valley about 30 miles or so. The dealer said maybe tomorrow or Monday since their inventory guy doesn't work weekends (lucky him)

OP
OP
luptanpitman

luptanpitman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ‘21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just visited my dealer and saw that my Badlands arrived 8/11/21 at 6:27 in the morning at Mira Loma . Its only going to Moreno Valley about 30 miles or so. The dealer said maybe tomorrow or Monday since their inventory guy doesn't work weekends (lucky him)
hope you are right! Another guy going to a dealer down the street from mine still hasn't gotten his for some reason - so arbitrary it seems - different trucking companies and wait times despite where dealer is. Both of our dealers said on the day it arrived (a friday) that it would be ready monday for sure and of course it wasn't until Wednesday. high class problems tho considering what is happening with these builds!

Dutchballs88

Badlands
First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hope you are right! Another guy going to a dealer down the street from mine still hasn't gotten his for some reason - so arbitrary it seems - different trucking companies and wait times despite where dealer is. Both of our dealers said on the day it arrived (a friday) that it would be ready monday for sure and of course it wasn't until Wednesday. high class problems tho considering what is happening with these builds!
I am a lil slow, to clarify did you get your truck yesterday? And if so congratulations

Dutchballs88

Badlands
First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The stealership is claiming that FMC ordered the trucking company not to deliver the truck and is recalling the whole truck back to MAP because of the roof. So if this crap is to be believed they are going to put it back on a train and send it back to Michigan

Sponsored
OP
OP
luptanpitman

luptanpitman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ‘21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh man that's terrible. I can't believe they wouldn't realize everyone is better off and gotta be less cost considering it's in the rail yard already, to have you take delivery and deal with the swap later.

Dutchballs88

Badlands
First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh man that's terrible. I can't believe they wouldn't realize everyone is better off and gotta be less cost considering it's in the rail yard already, to have you take delivery and deal with the swap later.
Any word on yours ?

OP
OP
luptanpitman

luptanpitman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ‘21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
luptanpitman

luptanpitman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ‘21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

South Bay Ford got a handful last Wednesday in the same batch mine was in. There is one that the owner decided to pass on actually but im
Sure will be huge mark up. Don’t know if it is the hard top but clearly they didn’t claw back once it was trucked to dealer.

CCB6483B-96D5-4CDB-9B3D-9FFB8EF905DA.jpeg

44124FB4-FE2E-461B-81E6-703D640F9D5E.jpeg

180D9625-EBBD-4D63-BBBF-B97F0918450C.jpeg

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The stealership is claiming that FMC ordered the trucking company not to deliver the truck and is recalling the whole truck back to MAP because of the roof. So if this crap is to be believed they are going to put it back on a train and send it back to Michigan
Ummm, that sounds a bitsuspect to me. Seems it would be cheaper for Ford to deliver your Bronco, and then send the new top to your dealership. If they took it back to the plant they would have to store it until the new tops start being delivered in October. And, we know the plant lots are full now. Of course this would make more sense, but sometimes "making sense" doesn't matter to large companies. Good luck, I hope it's sent onto your dealer for pick up.

Sponsored

Dutchballs88

Badlands
First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ummm, that sounds a bitsuspect to me. Seems it would be cheaper for Ford to deliver your Bronco, and then send the new top to your dealership. If they took it back to the plant they would have to store it until the new tops start being delivered in October. And, we know the plant lots are full now. Of course this would make more sense, but sometimes "making sense" doesn't matter to large companies. Good luck, I hope it's sent onto your dealer for pick up.
idk Bro. Even the info I get from Ford is weird. If the new tops don’t come out until October and they go in order of built , then the email from Ford that came in Friday night saying my deliver is delayed until September 1, makes even less sense. It just sucks the truck is 20 miles from me. And that letter from Ford said if it’s in transit I could still take delivery. What gives ya know

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

idk Bro. Even the info I get from Ford is weird. If the new tops don’t come out until October and they go in order of built , then the email from Ford that came in Friday night saying my deliver is delayed until September 1, makes even less sense. It just sucks the truck is 20 miles from me. And that letter from Ford said if it’s in transit I could still take delivery. What gives ya know
I’m curious if you got this email. I haven’t taken delivery yet and mine is stuck at the rail yard.The delay email says September 2nd. Dealer says should be here any day but not scheduled for transport.

Ford Bronco How Long At Rail Yard (Mira Loma, CA) 54EB2087-2A00-4395-97C6-9175C6277BD3

Dutchballs88

Badlands
First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m curious if you got this email. I haven’t taken delivery yet and mine is stuck at the rail yard.The delay email says September 2nd. Dealer says should be here any day but not scheduled for transport.

Ford Bronco How Long At Rail Yard (Mira Loma, CA) 54EB2087-2A00-4395-97C6-9175C6277BD3
Yep I got it Friday morning. My bronco arrived at the local rail yard Tuesday morning. Friday 5:00 pm pst I got the delayed until September 1 email. But that doesn’t jive with the new tops in October crap they’re pushing or the “if it’s I. Transit you can take delivery”. Is you rig at your local rail yard or map?

OP
OP
luptanpitman

luptanpitman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ‘21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep I got it Friday morning. My bronco arrived at the local rail yard Tuesday morning. Friday 5:00 pm pst I got the delayed until September 1 email. But that doesn’t jive with the new tops in October crap they’re pushing or the “if it’s I. Transit you can take delivery”. Is you rig at your local rail yard or map?
Sponsored