Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ā€˜21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry to revive an old thread but I was just wondering how long it took to arrive to the dealership from Mira Loma train yard.

Currently mine is sitting at Mira Loma since 7/14 and dealer doesn't have an update.
Sorry to revive an old thread but I was just wondering how long it took to arrive to the dealership from Mira Loma train yard.

Currently mine is sitting at Mira Loma since 7/14 and dealer doesn't have an update.
No prob I remember that week - my excitement was palpable and of course it was the one week I was going out of town and had hoped it would arrive prior to. It arrived on a Friday 8/6. It got to Southbay on Wednesday 8/11. They were going to turn it for me same day but it didnā€™t matter cause I wasnā€™t in town so I picked up that Saturday. They did hold it in back and photograph odometer and assured me no one would drive it. Im sure now thatā€™s not an issue cause there are tons but back then I remember sweating it from some horror stories.

Maya92

Base
First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
@luptanpitman so from Mira Loma it took you about a week to get to the dealership ? My bronco arrived on 8/17 and itā€™s about to be 2 months soon and I still havenā€™t received it . Iā€™m in San Diego . I donā€™t know if that matters . Is it normal ?

najay

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
boss 302, focus st, gen1 lightning, f250 7.3l 4wd
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

@luptanpitman so from Mira Loma it took you about a week to get to the dealership ? My bronco arrived on 8/17 and itā€™s about to be 2 months soon and I still havenā€™t received it . Iā€™m in San Diego . I donā€™t know if that matters . Is it normal ?
Mine took 5 days from Mira Loma to Costa Mesa.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine has been in the Phoenix Rail yard (12 miles from my dealer) since September 17.

Sponsored
OP
OP
luptanpitman

luptanpitman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ā€˜21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Arrived on a Fri at Mira loma was dealer by the next Wednesday. They wait for a rig to fill for transpo so prob just not worth it yet for a driver to take just your truck to your dealer. Iā€™m guessing. Brutal.

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My dealer told me my rail car would stop at Mira Loma, be unloaded then trucked to the port of San Diego, then trucked back to the dealer. Dealer is in Carlsbad. Tracked the train the whole way and it ended up passing Mira Loma and coming straight to National city. Seems strange but now itā€™s been sitting down there sense 11/8. Thing shipped 10/1. Dealer has no eta or sense of urgency unfortunately. Anyone else had this ship path?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine has been in the Phoenix Rail yard (12 miles from my dealer) since September 17.
Sorry to hear. As one of the reservationist that have been stuck in purgatory as well, I feel your pain. But my 2+ month Awaiting shipment isn't as bad as having it sitting that close but yet so far.

And it's not like you can just go get it... it's loaded on a rail car. Ask your dealer if they can "mark it hot" ... Supposedly that's an option that dealers have once a vehicle has left the factory to raise the priority of shipping a bit.

mblur05

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Kia Optima/2022 Bronco BlkDia. Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey all! Mine was taken off the railcar last night in Mira Loma. It took 24 days to get there by Union Pac train via weird route from MAP to St Louis, to Kansas, to Nebraska, to Utah, then south thru Vegas to LA.

Not sure when a truck will take it to the dealer but I'm around LAX/Beach area so its like 60miles away.

Reservation= 7/2020
Ordered = 3/25/22
Build Week = 9/5
Blend = 9/7
Complete Build = 9/17
Shipped = 11/13
Arrived via Rail @ Mira Loma = 12/7
Sponsored

Last edited: