Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ‘21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you heard anything new from dealer or are they no help anymore? Maybe the dude was straight up wrong. The idea of shipping back is asinine, not to mention expensive and pointless. maybe they were wrong and you’ll be pleasantly surprised Monday. Didn’t they originally say Monday was gonna be the day? Here’s to thinking positive.
Sponsored

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep I got it Friday morning. My bronco arrived at the local rail yard Tuesday morning. Friday 5:00 pm pst I got the delayed until September 1 email. But that doesn’t jive with the new tops in October crap they’re pushing or the “if it’s I. Transit you can take delivery”. Is you rig at your local rail yard or map?
“Dear Bronco Owner” should align with Fords intent of in shipping or delivered.
My rig is at the local yard and Dealer is saying it’s not “released” from the yard. It was dropped there on the 4th of August.

Dutchballs88

Badlands
First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you heard anything new from dealer or are they no help anymore? Maybe the dude was straight up wrong. The idea of shipping back is asinine, not to mention expensive and pointless. maybe they were wrong and you’ll be pleasantly surprised Monday. Didn’t they originally say Monday was gonna be the day? Here’s to thinking positive.
My dealer doesn't make contact they were never help. I called him Friday. I went into the dealership on 8/12 the day they emailed me it would be in and he showed me the paperwork that it was in mira loma. I snuck and took a picture of it.

My original delivery window was 8/8 - 8/14. midday 8/13 the pizza tracker updated to 8/15 - 8/21 and I got a email from ford at 5pm saying 9/1-9/7 pizza tracker now also says 9/7.

I appreciate the positive vibes. Its despairing replying to the "how's the bronco text?" Even my mom text me a article about the dirt mountain Broncos:( which is kinda funny I guess.

Evolkidbell

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, 2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer doesn't make contact they were never help. I called him Friday. I went into the dealership on 8/12 the day they emailed me it would be in and he showed me the paperwork that it was in mira loma. I snuck and took a picture of it.

My original delivery window was 8/8 - 8/14. midday 8/13 the pizza tracker updated to 8/15 - 8/21 and I got a email from ford at 5pm saying 9/1-9/7 pizza tracker now also says 9/7.

I appreciate the positive vibes. Its despairing replying to the "how's the bronco text?" Even my mom text me a article about the dirt mountain Broncos:( which is kinda funny I guess.
May work everyone knows I’m a Bronco nut (I have a 66 already). Everyday I get the “did you get your Bronco yet” from most of the office. Ugh

Risky4me

Outer Banks
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outer Banks, Lexus 450H
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My dealer reported on 8/13 that vehicle was at rail delivery site (about 10 miles away) and that they will try to get it expedited to dealership by 1st of the week.
Ford sent me an email on the same day saying delivery delayed until 8/24 - 30.
So I wait and see. Maybe this week? Maybe not?

Finally arrived on 9/3/21.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Dutchballs88

Badlands
First Name
Kev
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer reported on 8/13 that vehicle was at rail delivery site (about 10 miles away) and that hey will try to get it expedited to dealership by 1st of the week.
Ford sent me an email on the same day saying delivery delayed until 8/24 - 30.
So I wait and see. Maybe this week? Maybe not?
my dealership sucks. they are claiming fords taking it back to map. I hope you get yours.

BuckyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine (MIC top) was delivered from the railyard on Saturday, so there's no way they're sending the already shipped MICs back.

Sponsored
OP
OP
luptanpitman

luptanpitman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, ‘21 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

D
Yes Sir , I took delivery August 19. What about you?
Dude you got it! Congrats! I'm glad it didn't go back to factory - what ass made you sweat that out for a week ??? hope you're enjoying it as much as me.

JeR2D2

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine just arrived there Saturday! I'm anxiously waiting to see if it shows up today!

doyouglas

Black Diamond
First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My truck arrived at Union Pacific at automotive rail yard in Mira loma this am at 6am per csx tracker. It has 60 miles to go now to get to my dealership in Hawthorne.

Anyone know how long these take to get unloaded and put on convoy for dealer? Hours, days, weeks?

I would ask my dealer but they don’t seem to know much beyond how to “what’s it gonna take to put you in this car today?”
Sorry to revive an old thread but I was just wondering how long it took to arrive to the dealership from Mira Loma train yard.

Currently mine is sitting at Mira Loma since 7/14 and dealer doesn't have an update.
Sponsored