Sponsored

How long did Broncos sit on dirt mountain?

Victoryengineer

Raptor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kubota 7040, Polaris 570, Victory MC, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yes, on bronco Facebook groups
I haven't seen any, can you post a link? I'm in a specific Bronco Raptor forum as well and have not seen this there or elsewhere...I'd love to have missed it.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
L_Brady_

L_Brady_

Base
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I haven't seen any, can you post a link? I'm in a specific Bronco Raptor forum as well and have not seen this there or elsewhere...I'd love to have missed it.
EBEBDBAC-7291-4715-B9E3-F446D56A7F97.png

2FF9187E-BE4C-4A9E-BA99-78D1491F0F93.png

OP
OP
L_Brady_

L_Brady_

Base
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Maybe itā€™s that they were ā€œscheduledā€ or ā€œin productionā€ but I remember thinking that at the rate they are shipping out April and May builds the Braptors will be on the road before I get mine stuck on the lot from January

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
mine has been on dirt mountain since January and the probably phony lie from ford is august delivery, so that will be 8 months but i think it will be 8-12 months for this go around. The first one was nothing compared to this one

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

what beach is this?!? i wanna take my OBX area 51 to a beach (if i ever get itā€¦ iā€™m stuck on ice/dirt mountain still since january)
STUNNING PICTURE BTW šŸ˜
That's Florida's Amelia Island State Park. From Arizona, don't know the closest beach to you in AZ (Texas coast?) but I'm sure you have sand dunes! On the East Coast in General, where I've driven beaches for 60 years, ORV (Off-Road Vehicle) or Oversand Vehicle beaches are crowded in the Summer on weekends, and most require permits. They are a mix of Town, State and National parks. Town and State Parks have favorable fees for residents, and sometimes prohibit non residents. North Carolina consists of Cape Lookout National Seashore & Cape Hatteras National Seashore, both beautiful long beach parks permitted at $130/year each or a short term pass. Open to all. North of Hattaras is Corona beach (Town) permit required in Summer where the horses are.

The Chesapeake & Ocean Shore of Virginia has Assateague, a beautiful ORV area that I've not driven on. The entire state of Delaware is a State beach, but you must be actively fishing to drive it. Non Resident Oversand permits about 150/Year, but they are sold out for the season already. Cape Cod has a number of beaches, most town managed and crowded in Summer. Provincelands In Provincetown is the location of the Oversand Route of the Cape Cod National Seashore, open to all, but also crowded in summer, but worth visiting in the offseason after Labor Day. That and Hattaras are my favorite beaches. The Cape is also the most technically difficult sand driving, soft, deep and steep.

Victoryengineer

Raptor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kubota 7040, Polaris 570, Victory MC, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Maybe itā€™s that they were ā€œscheduledā€ or ā€œin productionā€ but I remember thinking that at the rate they are shipping out April and May builds the Braptors will be on the road before I get mine stuck on the lot from January
For sure, but as we've all seen way too many times, "scheduled" and "in production" often means delay after delay. As soon as someone actually receives one we are all gonna know it.
Sponsored