Sponsored

How long did it take you guys after receiving a VIN to get a build date?

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got my VIN from the dealer. The primary status says "in order processing" with no production date.

Just wondering how long it took you guys to see a production date after receiving a VIN?

My build is a 4 door Outer Banks/soft top/lux package/sasquatch package/leather trimmed vinyl seats
Sponsored

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 F250, ā€˜88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I knew before my dealer. He texted Wednesday and said it was listed as unscheduled clean. Just like the last 4 months. Then Thursday morning I got an email with build date and VIN. He then checked the system and it was the only one showing a VIN. Have you received any emails from Ford? Like the sorryā€™s or hang in there? It should go to the same email as the reservation.

OP
OP
threeonone

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I knew before my dealer. He texted Wednesday and said it was listed as unscheduled clean. Just like the last 4 months. Then Thursday morning I got an email with build date and VIN. He then checked the system and it was the only one showing a VIN. Have you received any emails from ford. Like the sorryā€™s or hang in there? It should go to the same email as the reservation.
No. My order was placed through a dealer so they have all that info. I never signed up for any emails or anything. My order isn't online on my Ford account. I do have a VIN though now.

sprtsmac

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F-150 XLT, 2019 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I got my build date the same time I got my VIN. Now my build date has been pushed back 3 times and I expect it to get pushed back again.

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No. My order was placed through a dealer so they have all that info. I never signed up for any emails or anything. My order isn't online on my Ford account. I do have a VIN though now.
Iā€™m assuming you have a reservation #? Just a guess. But if you have that and a VIN, it may be worth the 40 minutes on hold with customer service. Perhaps they will have info or allow you to add an email for communication purposes.

Sponsored
OP
OP
threeonone

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m assuming you have a reservation #? Just a guess. But if you have that and a VIN, it may be worth the 40 minutes on hold with customer service. Perhaps they will have info or allow you to add an email for communication purposes.
I have a 4 digit order number. I just fired off an email to Ford to see if I can get signed up. Or I'll call after the weekend.

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a 4 digit order number. I just fired off an email to Ford to see if I can get signed up. Or I'll call after the weekend.
Funny. The last time I called them for info, I couldnā€™t get any answers because I had no 4 digit order numberā€¦.. Only the reservation number.

Toaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 JLUR, ā€˜19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you have a VIN that means you have a scheduling date. If the dealer is telling you it says order processing it is most likely because they are either pushing your build week up or moving it back.

OP
OP
threeonone

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you have a VIN that means you have a scheduling date. If the dealer is telling you it says order processing it is most likely because they are either pushing your build week up or moving it back.
Ok sounds good. Hopefully forward after switching to soft top last month.

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got my VIN from the dealer. The primary status says "in order processing" with no production date.

Just wondering how long it took you guys to see a production date after receiving a VIN?

My build is a 4 door Outer Banks/soft top/lux package/sasquatch package/leather trimmed vinyl seats
I got my VIN may 26th still no build email

OP
OP
threeonone

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Funny. The last time I called them for info, I couldnā€™t get any answers because I had no 4 digit order numberā€¦.. Only the reservation number.
My dealership just responded to me and they said my build is scheduled for Sept 27 week. I guess they were able to look closer and find out.
Sponsored