First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond -Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I made a late reservation on Jan 12th. I've been working with a dealer and have submitted signed paperwork and a deposit for a MY21. The reservation website does not show that it was converted to an order. I called Ford this morning and the lady said that the dealer converted it yesterday, but does not have the order ID number available. How long have yall experienced it taking to update on Ford's website?
Sponsored

Migs1313

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco & Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine changed and received an email from Ford with 20 minutes of reservation converting to order

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I made a late reservation on Jan 12th. I've been working with a dealer and have submitted signed paperwork and a deposit for a MY21. The reservation website does not show that it was converted to an order. I called Ford this morning and the lady said that the dealer converted it yesterday, but does not have the order ID number available. How long have yall experienced it taking to update on Ford's website?
As long as it's not coded a priority 99, and they actually submitted it, your Ford.com profile should update pretty quick.

Do you have the order summary sheet from your dealer that shows the priority code?

(The other thing is they may not have correctly linked the order to your reservation...)

OP
OP
BroncoIII

BroncoIII

Black Diamond
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As long as it's not coded a priority 99, and they actually submitted it, your Ford.com profile should update pretty quick.

Do you have the order summary sheet from your dealer that shows the priority code?
I do not have that sheet...ordered over the phone / email.
Did they give you that sheet at the time of order, or was it sent to you later on?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I do not have that sheet...ordered over the phone / email.
Did they give you that sheet at the time of order, or was it sent to you later on?
My dealer asked me for my build, and then they entered it into the system as a draft build. They sent me this summary and when I confirmed it was what I wanted they submitted it in the system. My Ford.com account was updated a few minutes later.

You dealer should be able to go into the system and print/email this document to you right now. It will confirm they entered your build correctly and that your Priority Code is not 99.

Ford Bronco How long does it take to update Ford's reservation website Order Summary Screen Shot Redacted

Sponsored

BlazinGTO

Badlands
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same as above. Within 15 or 30 minutes after I got off the phone, I recieved the email from Ford.

OP
OP
BroncoIII

BroncoIII

Black Diamond
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm thinking they priority 99ed my order. I placed my reservation in Jan.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your order was placed in January and your Ford.com site still shows a reservation?!

uh yuh. You need to investigate this.

(99’d, or didn’t correctly link an order to your reservation... or didn’t enter it at all)

::EDIT::

I just went back and reread your original post. The Ford Rep said the dealer only converted it a few days ago.

So could still be coming in your Ford profile, but yeah, could be 99’d or improperly linked.

You need to get your order summary sheet.

BandofEskimoBrothers

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine has never changed, but I have had the dealer and customer service c9nfirm the order is submitted. There is some issue with the website for some.

Sponsored

BenB007

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I posted a thread about this as well. My order was placed on the 12th but I didn't get a confirmation until the 18th. Yesterday, Ford confirmed that the order was placed on the 12th and it was under my reservation. So, in my case, it seems that it took six days to actually get a confirmation. Could be that Ford has a backlog of orders that take time for them to process or it could be that orders are actually placed by the dealer after the fact with a timestamp. Who knows.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you placed the reservation in Jan then there is no way you're getting a MY21, so they did a Priority 99 for a MY22

mr. snuffleupagus

Badlands
First Name
Brandt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

(The other thing is they may not have correctly linked the order to your reservation...)
@ZackDanger Im curious when you say Ford.com should update quickly are you referring to switch from reservation to order, updated trim of order (assuming that changed from the reservation) or both? I had my order placed on 3/1 (code 19) and Ford.com updated immediately to in store order but the trim never switched from my original reservation. I also received an email confirmation with the correct trim so Im not all that worried but just wondered if you could clarify.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@ZackDanger Im curious when you say Ford.com should update quickly are you referring to switch from reservation to order, updated trim of order (assuming that changed from the reservation) or both? I had my order placed on 3/1 (code 19) and Ford.com updated immediately to in store order but the trim never switched from my original reservation. I also received an email confirmation with the correct trim so Im not all that worried but just wondered if you could clarify.
I just mean the reservation to change to an “In-Store Order” quickly.

Beyond that, whether or not the trim or image is updated has been real hit-or-miss. Even when you go into the code to see what the site has listed for your order people are reporting it’s all over the place whether it’s accurate to the submitted order.