First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We’re at 15 months wait with no end in sight. Ordered in Feb ‘21. Changed to soft top to speed things up in Oct’21. Finally got a Jan’22 build date but it disappeared due to latest chip shortage. Now we can’t switch back to a hardtop because the truck is “in production,” meaning it’s in a lot, waiting for a chip. We currently don’t have an estimated delivery date. I know we’re not alone. Just needed to share my pain with other Bronco peeps. Ugh!
Sponsored

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We’re at 15 months wait with no end in sight. Ordered in Feb ‘21. Changed to soft top to speed things up in Oct’21. Finally got a Jan’22 build date but it disappeared due to latest chip shortage. Now we can’t switch back to a hardtop because the truck is “in production,” meaning it’s in a lot, waiting for a chip. We currently don’t have an estimated delivery date. I know we’re not alone. Just needed to share my pain with other Bronco peeps. Ugh!
Touchy subject.. If you look at the latest spreadsheets thats its a mix. very touchy.. Sorry you are in the mix too.

EBG

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71EB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Too fucking long.

I gave up on waiting for Ford to pull it's head out of it's ass, did my own research, lots of searching online - finally found one configured like I wanted at a dealer, got there before they opened the next day, laid down the cash, drove it home.

When Ford finally gets around to building the Bronco I ordered, I'll buy it, then flip it back to the dealer for a profit. It's stupid, but that's the game they want to play. I just got tired of it.

Sponsored

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Too fucking long.

I gave up on waiting for Ford to pull it's head out of it's ass, did my own research, lots of searching online - finally found one configured like I wanted at a dealer, got there before they opened the next day, laid down the cash, drove it home.

When Ford finally gets around to building the Bronco I ordered, I'll buy it, then flip it back to the dealer for a profit. It's stupid, but that's the game they want to play. I just got tired of it.
What kind of ADM did you have to pay?

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With that kind of math, 45 years for them to build something similar to my 76 as they stopped in 77 ;)

But a good 16+ for them to stop teasing & deciding they were actually going to build it again in a style influenced by the original. Then since day 2 res once they did :)

I think that about covers it :cool:

frankk

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In one respect 975 days. The Bronco was announced in 2019 but, as a former Defender 90 owner, I was waiting on Land Rover. Mid-September 2019 the Defender was detailed as a glorified Range Rover. So I was Bronco all the way.

I reserved 665 days ago after three days of battling Ford's website without wifi. 420 days since my initial placeholder order. 370 days since I specified exactly what I wanted (99-->10).

It's supposedly built and waiting to be shipped but Ford's been saying that for over 3 weeks.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bustinbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Escalade 06’ Lexus 470
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

First day reservation holder, wanted OBX with painted top like I ordered day one. Finally gave into MIC top when they told me 2023 or later. Blend date 4/4/22. Still waiting. Anyone else want to bitch?

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine just showed up. No email, nothing on any tracker, just an email from the dealer that it was there...
Sponsored