First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ice Mountain 4dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
“In Production” January 26th and still stuck in a mud puddle at the plant “waiting for chips” even though broncos exactly like mine are rolling off the line every day and getting shipped out right away while mine rots in a holding lot……rant……over
Sponsored

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I reserved within the first week you could back in 2020. I think it was June when they opened orders and the website crashed. Either way I was scheduled to be built in January but due to a chip shortage my bronco didnt get shipped. It's now in a parking lot waiting for the infamous chip meanwhile Ford ships out broncos weekly that were built AFTER mine but hey chip shortage right . Wrong. They have chips they just give all of them to broncos coming out the line and ignoring the broncos in dirt mountain @Ford Motor Company I hate you

Golfsnob

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2 Door, Manual, 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm done waiting. Backup plan was activated a couple of months ago and just took delivery Saturday. If and when the Bronco ever shows up I'll evaluate the market and act accordingly. Enjoy those Bronco's boys and girls.
Ford Bronco How long have you been waiting? IMG_2405.JPG

gkellys

Black Diamond
First Name
Gil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Wrangler Jk, 2017 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
9 months… But honestly, now losing interest… and 30 years of favor / trust with Ford Co. and their dealer game. I hardly even look over at the Ford lots that I pass anymore. Not that others are much better, but its the slut I know.

I will not cancel my order to keep my options open. But definitely going to start playing with other ideas.

Starting with a Jeep Jku or Gladiator to replace the Jeep JK, that the Bronco was replacing.

Sponsored

EBG

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71EB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What kind of ADM did you have to pay?
I look at it this way - whatever ADM I paid was worth it to be able to actually drive a Bronco (maybe not the one I ordered, but better). Plus, when (if) the Bronco I ordered so long ago does actually get built and delivered, I'll flip it for whatever ADM I paid for the one I'm driving and enjoying now.

Mustbeheresomewhere

Badlands
First Name
Micah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Chevrolet Silverado, 2022 Bronco Badlands 4D
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m a late reservation and ordered a week later. But still, I’m at 421 days since I ordered and I removed most constraints months ago and still no build date. No idea when this thing will be built. This has been such a frustration.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
2020 reservation, dirt mountain since 1/18 baby! because ford sucks! still hanging in for now

ZipZit

Badlands
First Name
Zip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape, 2008 Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
9 months… But honestly, now losing interest… and 30 years of favor / trust with Ford Co. and their dealer game

I will not cancel my order to keep my options open. But definitely going to start playing with other ideas.

Starting with a Jeep Jku or Gladiator to replace the Jeep JK, that the Bronco was replacing.
Ouch. I’m embarrassed to admit I was in the same place. I figured that if I’m going to have a long wait, perhaps I can soften things a bit by picking up something used to get me off-road now!

I started looking at all kinds of used 4x4 vehicles. Craigslist,OfferUp, Ebay (sort by distance) CarGurus, Carvana. I built up a pretty nice comparison spreadsheet. One thing I’m looking at is cost per mile. I’m assuming 150,000 for the life of a vehicle. That gives me a chance to rate the deals. One surprise is that this stuff doesn’t depreciate as fast as expected. Used vehicle price/mile isn’t much different then brand new.

And there is a quirky thing going with https://jeep.com. You build a vehicle with options you are interested in, and then ask it to find existing vehicles local. The quirk is that lookup shows vehicles in dealers lots PLUS vehicles in transit and vehicles scheduled for build. I found an incoming Jeep Wrangler Unlimited with the factory 35” tires and lift kit (Xtreme Recon 35”) at a local dealer WITHOUT Additional Dealer Markup (ADM). And its in a color wife and I are excited about.

-Edition-Body-Color-Hardtop-Desktop.jpg.image.1440.jpg

So yeah I put a deposit on it. Feeling guilty but losing patience here. And I can trade the Jeep in on the Bronco in the distant future when it finally arrives.

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I look at it this way - whatever ADM I paid was worth it to be able to actually drive a Bronco (maybe not the one I ordered, but better). Plus, when (if) the Bronco I ordered so long ago does actually get built and delivered, I'll flip it for whatever ADM I paid for the one I'm driving and enjoying now.
Ha . . . got it! Seems reasonable.

Sponsored

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wife ordered 21 base sas 4 door w/hard top, roof rack, keypad, aux switches. Had to convert to 22 and pretty sure gonna have to convert to 23. I’d have to check specific date of order, can’t remember when she did. She did not use day one reservation for the base though, she used that to get 2nd bronco order raptor but does not have build date etc for that either.

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

giphy.gif

cla511

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordered 1-21-21. Rolled over to a 2022 in October. Nothing. Still sitting on order accepted.

I was down to my old 72 pick-up to drive as I sent my oldest off to college in my F150. Bought a High Tide Jeep 2 weeks ago and really like it. I'll be shocked if I get a 22 at this point.

Exekious

Big Bend
First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I don't understand why some have had to waited so long. My delivery date is mid-July and I ordered my second Bronco in February this year.
Sponsored