Sponsored

How long until receiving ford order confirmation email?

Ccllud

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I ordered my bronco 4+ weeks ago. I haven't received any communications from ford. Is that normal?
I’ve emailed my dealer about it twice with no response. Just checking before driving the hour and a half to the dealer.
Sponsored

Chelada

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's normal. I don't think there's any consistency on who receives communication on a dealer order. I never received any emails when I ordered from my dealer. He did text me and send screenshots of his system throughout the process, though. Only statuses I was ever made aware of were from his texts and the pizza tracker.

InTheShift

Base
First Name
Shift
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I received my confirmation email from Ford the day after I placed the order with my dealer.

Nothing since then, but that is to be expected as my order did not go in until 2/21/22.

ritzy114

Wildtrak
First Name
Cheryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I received my order confirmation within a couple of hours of ordering & giving the dealer a deposit.

Sponsored

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered my bronco 4+ weeks ago. I haven't received any communications from ford. Is that normal?
I’ve emailed my dealer about it twice with no response. Just checking before driving the hour and a half to the dealer.
I'd try calling Ford Marketing 1-877-662-7447 or try their online chat to confirm that your order was placed.

JoshuaPrieto

Big Bend
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2022 Explorer, 2022 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
There is no consistency at all with those emails, sometimes they come within minutes and sometimes they takes a few days.

Also, if your dealer submitted your order with only a first and last name, and later added your email(or fixed it) - good chance you'll receive none for the entire timeline.

Builder

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 CC F350 4x4, 2002 F150 4x4, 2013 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ordered mine by calling the GM of the dealership on his cell phone (he's a friend of mine). We were on the phone a total of about five minutes and I received the confirmation email from Ford before we hung up.

Cwill79

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I received my order confirmation within a couple of hours of ordering & giving the dealer a deposit.
Yep, my dealer misspelled my email when he submitted, I have never received an email, even after he fixed it, no communication. I have a VIN and a build week now tho, so at least I can keep up with it thru the tracker. The only way I learned of my VIN was the chat feature.

SweetFoot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I got mine in about an hour

Sponsored

mdFord

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, soon 2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep, my dealer misspelled my email when he submitted, I have never received an email, even after he fixed it, no communication. I have a VIN and a build week now tho, so at least I can keep up with it thru the tracker. The only way I learned of my VIN was the chat feature.
Where is this chat people are talking about? Doubt it’s just the generic ford website

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
No. I ordered on a Sunday, and recieved an E-mail from Ford the next Monday (next business day)

Cooldude

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes e400 cab, edge titanium, ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When was the actual order date suppose to be? It might be possible you missed the cut off and your dealer didn’t tell you?

Cwill79

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Where is this chat people are talking about? Doubt it’s just the generic ford website
https://www.ford.com/help/contact/

It actually is. Just need your order number and dealer number from your order summary that you hopefully got a copy of when you placed your order.

After starting the chat, just ask them for an update on your bronco order. They have been super nice each time I’ve used it.

mdFord

Badlands
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, soon 2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
https://www.ford.com/help/contact/

It actually is. Just need your order number and dealer number from your order summary that you hopefully got a copy of when you placed your order.

After starting the chat, just ask them for an update on your bronco order. They have been super nice each time I’ve used it.
Oh sweet thanks!
Sponsored